Well, I told him this:
Teaching is really a noble profession. Everyone of us, including our nation’s Presidents are the product of teaching.
The teacher is the one who molds a child into what he will be on the future.
A child is being taught on how to read and how to write, how to deal with others and how to deal with himself.
The knowledge of the teacher is being shared or transferred or imparted to the child from science, technology, arts and values. And when the child is ready to pursue for a higher degree of education and especialization, it is still the teacher who is guiding the child for him to attain his dreams and expectations.
No other profession is greater than teaching. Without teacher: There will be no Engineers who will plan, design and manage the construction of buildings, roads, bridges, communication facilities and other mechanical infrastructure; There will be no doctors, scientists, politicians, etc.
Everything will not exist without the teacher and the teaching process.
- Powered by Article Dashboard state dept of education
- teaching is a noble profession
- Powered by Article Dashboard association of ship brokers and agents
- teaching is a noble profession that teaching is your future
- teaching as a noble profession
- teaching as a profession in the Philippines
- the noble vocation of Teaching or the noble vocation of teaching
- the teaching profession in the philippines
- Why Teaching as a Profession
- why teaching is noble profession
- why teaching is not considered as noble profession
- teaching profession in the philippines
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions I myself could not have put it better
- make up a dialogue on the theme Teacher is a noble profession
- teaching as noble profession