The original title of this article is “Pinay Sx Video, An Experiment” as reflected on the URL of this post. I changed it to the above title hoping that ads served by Googel will show up.
When I first posted this article, ads related to video and movies were being displayed by Google. But starting on the 30th day of September 2009, no ads were being displayed.
I am not really sure what’s the reasonÂ of having no ads for this post especially that most of the words or terms mentioned here are all related to make money online by blogging.
But I also understand that there are terms mentioned here that are commonly used by the p6rn websites. And it might be true that when Google detected those terms, their system immediately blocked all the ads that supposed to be displayed at this post.
What are the terms that could trigger Google to stop the display of the adsense ads?
In the program policy of Google for the Adsense publishers, we’ll find this:
Publishers may not place AdSense code on pages with content that violates any of our content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance.
So it is understood that terms related to prohibited content will tell Google not to show any ads on that particular page.
Remember that Google uses the terms mostly used by the p6rn websites as the hints in deciding whether that certain page is adult in nature or that page talks about violence or any racial intolerance.
Google enumerated contents that are prohibited according to the program policies:
* Pornography, adult or mature content
* Violent content
* Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
* Excessive profanity
* Hacking/cracking content
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
* Sales of beer or hard alcohol
* Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
* Sales of prescription drugs
* Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
* Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
* Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
* Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Even if we are not talking mature talks here, but since we are mentioning terms that are commonly used in pornography, that’s maybe the reason why no ads are being displayed by Google on this post.
But why is it that terms used by pornography websites are used by Google in blocking Adsense ads?
You need to understand that Google Adsense is run by a computer program only. And computer programs don’t think the way human think. They only perform functions based on the instructions emphasized by the programmer inside the code of the program. And there’s no other way a computer program can detect whether a certain page is talking mature topic or anything that is prohibited by the program policies of Google for the Adsense, except by detecting terms that are commonly used by the pornography websites and other prohibited contents.
So, if in your post words or terms that are considered as hint in identifying prohibited content are mentioned, even if your content is not one of those prohibited content, Google will still show no ads on that post.
So, the best way to avoid this situation is to avoid mentioning those words or terms.
The Pinay Video
Thousands of scx vedios (video) are made available on the internet from simple p6rn video to scandal. The number of p6rn webmasters increases because the number of surfers of the p6rn materials has increased too.
Among these kind of materials, the ones related to the Pinay Scandal is one of the most searched materials, particularly theÂ “Pinay S3x Video.”
To let you know, there are hundreds of internet users searching for the “Pinay” related materials who accidentally stumbled upon this blog even if this blog is not really the most popular website in the internet in terms of “pinay Scandal” materials.
If you are one of those internet surfers who are looking for s3x videos, I am sorry but this post has nothing to do with real s3x video that you are looking for. This post is just a talk or a discussion which is related to SEO or Search Engine Optimization.
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Experiment
Early 2006 when I realized that the most viewed websites are those featuring nuddity, s3xcapades, and related materials. In short, these websites are p6rn websites.
With that truth, I then asked my self: “Is it possible to gain p6rn lover visitors for this blog?”
I think the whole night of the answer about that question.
I was not good in SEO or search engine optimization at that time, that’s why I need to search the internet for the idea that could help me think of ways on how to snatch visitors that supposed to be visiting the p6rn website.
“Should I place and ad at their website?” I asked my self. No! Placing ads at their website is like supporting them of what their doing.
I think and think, until I realize that I can actually write a post about it. It can be a journal or a news article as long as it is optimized for a particular keywords or key-phrase.
And that was the start of writing articles or blogpost like this.
In other words, this post is a campaign aiming to top the search engine results for the “Pinay S3x Video” keywords. We will directly compete with the real p6rn websites even ifÂ the webmasters of those real p6rn websites are better SEO than me and they’re working hard to top the search engine result pages.
Actually, this is just another experiment. We’re already successful on our previous experiments such as in:
- Pinay Teen S3x
- Free Pinay S3x
- Wanted Pinay Wife
That’s why I am also positive and I believe that I will succeed on this too.
The War Against P6rn0graphy
Just like what I told you recently, the main purpose of writing articles like this is just my way of snatching visitors that supposedly visiting the real p6rn websites. However, this can also be considered as an expression of war against online p6rn0graphy selling Pinay images and video clips on the internet.
But it doesn’t mean that it’s a personal war against the webmasters of those p6rn websites because some of them are my friends. This is just actually a war on SEO.
Remember that the webmasters of those p6rn websites are also optimizing their websites for the search engine. Like me, they’re also aiming to top the search engine result pages in searches related to “pinay“, “nudity” and “sex.”
So, what ever websites listed on the top position in the Google SERP or other search engines’ SERPs, the owner of that website is the winner.
And the prize for winning the war is the huge traffic that will be directed by the search engine result pages to the website.
So, if you want to join me on this war, then do the same experiments as what I did.
And what can you offer to your visitors who are coming from the sex related searches?
I have lots of things that I can offer them here in my blog. They can read my articles related to making money online and learn many things that they can use for their own way of making money online. Here’s a list of my few articles about making money online:
Once they learn things about how they can earn money from the internet even if they’re just sitting in front of their computers at home, then they can start creating their own blog and make money online at home.
Message to P6rn Website Surfers
I understand why you love to surf p6rn websites. You’re just a man who wants to enjoy the pleasure of watching sex movies or videos. And some of you just want to know how to perform s3x.
But what about earning money from websites? So, instead of spending your time and money in surfing such kind of materials, why not use it in making money online?
You can do what I did and earn money from blogs. If you want to be like me, then email me at [email protected] and I will teach you how.
Make Money With YouTube
This is written by Dan Snow. He consider himself as the leading internet marketer.
In this article I will break down exactly how I used video, and specifically YouTube, to generate $630 today online.
But before I jump into the anatomy of this process, I want to start by saying that if you’re an internet marketer and not currently using video to either promote yourself or your business, then you are not maximizing all of the social media mediums at your disposal. Video currently represents the most powerful free marketing tool available, allowing us to share our message with thousands of people from all over the world.
Okay, so in simple terms, this is exactly how I make money with video, and more importantly, how I was able to make money with Youtube this very afternoon.
1) The first thing I did was create a quick video pertaining to successful entrepreneurship and post it on YouTube (which in this case was a video discussing the merits of the book ‘The 4 Hour Workweek’ by Tim Ferriss) as a resource to aspiring entrepreneurs. Since my target audience is comprised of aspiring online entrepreneurs, I try to make videos that are educational in nature that actually teach people how to build a business online. Subsequently, I made this video several months ago.
2) My prospect, who would eventually join my business, was searching YouTube one day from his home in Australia for information on the book ‘The 4 Hour Workweek.’ When he entered the title of the book, my video came up first on his search. He clicked on my link and watched my video.
3) After watching the video and wanting to know more about me and what my business was, he clicked on the link to my website (placed conveniently and deliberately in the description section next to the video.)
4) After visiting my website, he opted-in to my email list, and then began receiving follow-up, educational video emails from me on a wide range of internet marketing topics.
5) As his interest in online business grew, he began sending me emails wanting to know more about how I was making money online, and how possible it would be for him to duplicate my results.
6) After a few conversations, he acknowledged that he wanted to join my business. The next day (today), I received an email from my company saying that he had just joined my team and that I had generated a $630 commission.
In summary, this new teammate and my $630 commission resulted from one video that I made several months back. It was a video that took me an hour to make and put on YouTube, and that was it. Of course there were other factors that led to this sale in addition to the video, like me responding to some of his questions and me having an opportunity to offer him in the first place (i.e., the company I have been apart of for several years). But my point here is that this whole process started with video…one video that was made for free. I have many, many more videos on a wide range of topics that work for me in the same way across the internet. Remember, video marketing is a powerful thing. Once you make a video, it will work for you again and again, so don’t forget to take advantage of this free marketing strategy.
- pinay video
- what site can i see pinay celebrity porm
- video x list
- anotherasiantube com
- wife pinay 2012
- www pinay nurse com
- www selaplana com/ /
- wwwyoutude video com
- teenage pinay violent rape video
- skype scandal in he philippines
- pinoytubetv com