With the traffic I have on this blog and the money I earn from it, you might think that I am already popular and that I am one of the best Filipino bloggers today. But frankly, you’re wrong to think that way about me. To let you know, I am still amateur in blogging and I am still in the process of learning things about blogging and making money online. However, I can say that my writing style today is better than how I wrote articles 1 year ago.
Now, let’s all learn more things on how to improve our blog writing by considering the tips given by Snoskred at the blog, “Life in the Country“.
- Write the summary of your story at the very beginning of the article. This is to entice your reader to read the rest of the story.
- Use the Thesaurus in picking better and new terms instead of using terms you commonly used.
- Write down the ideas every time they pop-out in your mind. This is to make sure that those ideas will not lost especially if you feel lazy to compose the article write away.
- If you are very slow in taking notes when someone speaks his thought, then why not use any recorder. If you are lazy enough to write the ideas, then you can even record it by your own.
- After composing an article, reread it and edit it if possible. But don’t edit it too much.
- Use better article title, headlines and sub-titles. This is to make sure readers can scan down your article, and can read those interesting part before leaving your blog.
I am actually using some of the tips and I am still enhancing my skills in writing using these tips.
You can visit Snoskred’s post here.