Digital Filipino announced that the 10 winners of the Filipina Writing Contest will be named on
November 18, 2007 November 28, 2007 during the bloggers meet-up that will be held in Ponciana’s Restaurant, 67 Timog Ave. corner Sct. Torillo, South Triangle Quezon City from 6 pm to 9 pm.
If you’re interested to join the meet up, please comment on this page.
Gain Traffic, Meet Bloggers
Just like what I told you before, meeting bloggers is one of the best ways in gaining visitors for your blog. This is even the best way to gain more popularity among bloggers.
Now, to make use of this blogger meet-up or eyeball, consider my tips published at my post, “Promote Your Blog, Attend August 1 Eyeball“.
- Filipina: Isa ring Ina
- Filipina Writing Contest and My Favorite Filipina Blogger
- Filipina is a Filipino Woman
- Filipina Pride
- Ang mga Filipina ng Buhay Ko
- The Filipina in the Eyes of the World
- 3 Things You Possibly Do Not Know about the Filipina
- A Topless Filipina in Europe
- What is a Filipina?
- Ako si Pina.. At ito ang aking kuwento…
- Filipina – Boholana, Part 1
- Dalawang Anyo ng Pinay
- Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion Filipina
- Nang Itaas Niya Ang Kanyang Kamay
- Hindi lang Filipina Dating, Dating Filipina, Wow Filipina talaga!
- A Different Filipina
- Filipina: prostitution and exploitation
- Ang Pinay sa Buhay ni Pinoy Ambisyoso
- They are Filipinas Too
- Filipina 2007
- The Portrait of a Japayuki as a Filipina
- Filipino DH (Die Hard Filipina)
- Maria “Ria” A. Jose is a Filipina
- The Ideal Filipina In The Heart And Mind of A Filipina (Not A Mere Dating Or Sex Object)
- Different Faces of a Filipina
- Are you just a Filipina?
- Ako po si Elay, Nagbibigay Pugay
- Filipina Since Birth
- Filipinas are Natural Entrepreneurs
- Spotlight: Filipina Bloggers
- Looking Beyond the Heart of a Filipina
- My Filipina Thoughts
- The Filipina Campaign
- Pinay Na, Nars Pa!
- Biking Moves These Filipinas
- Filipinas: Tres Marias
If you want to win $100 and free love links, why not join the contest like this?