Want to meet me in person? I really want to meet you! So, let’s meet in person!
When I was still on my vacation in Hinunangan (Southern Leyte) last week, I was thinking on meeting up some of the Pinoy Bloggers in person. And I think, this can be better done during the bloggers meet-up on November 28, 2007 which will also be the day when the winners of the Filipina Writing Contest will be announced. Visit this page (November 28: Filipina Writing Project Winners Announcement) for more details about the bloggers’ meet-up or eyeball.
Now for the Love Links
Partial list of the entries to the contest (latest as of writing this post):
- Filipina: Isa ring Ina
- Filipina Writing Contest and My Favorite Filipina Blogger
- Filipina is a Filipino Woman
- Filipina Pride
- Ang mga Filipina ng Buhay Ko
- The Filipina in the Eyes of the World
- 3 Things You Possibly Do Not Know about the Filipina
- A Topless Filipina in Europe
- What is a Filipina?
- Ako si Pina.. At ito ang aking kuwento…
- Filipina – Boholana, Part 1
- Dalawang Anyo ng Pinay
- Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion Filipina
- Nang Itaas Niya Ang Kanyang Kamay
- Hindi lang Filipina Dating, Dating Filipina, Wow Filipina talaga!
- A Different Filipina
- Filipina: prostitution and exploitation
- Ang Pinay sa Buhay ni Pinoy Ambisyoso
- They are Filipinas Too
- Filipina 2007
- The Portrait of a Japayuki as a Filipina
- Filipino DH (Die Hard Filipina)
- Maria “Ria” A. Jose is a Filipina
- The Ideal Filipina In The Heart And Mind of A Filipina (Not A Mere Dating Or Sex Object)
- Different Faces of a Filipina
- Are you just a Filipina?
- Ako po si Elay, Nagbibigay Pugay
- Filipina Since Birth
- Filipinas are Natural Entrepreneurs
- Spotlight: Filipina Bloggers
- Looking Beyond the Heart of a Filipina
- My Filipina Thoughts
- The Filipina Campaign
- Pinay Na, Nars Pa!
- Biking Moves These Filipinas
- Filipinas: Tres Marias
- Long live Bb Filipinas
- Google Suggested Pinay Scandal
- Quest for Search Engine Visibility for the keyword “Filipina”
- The Different PERSONAS of a Filipina
The final submission of entries will be on November 25, 2007 November 24, 2007 So, you still have time to write your own Filipina-related blogpost and inform Ms. Toral about it. Who knows, you’ll be one of the few bloggers who will receive the $100.00 cash prize. And not only that, you’ll enjoy the advantages of this contest too (Read my post, Reasons Why You Must Participate the Filipina Writing Contest, The Effect in Participating Filipina Writing Contest.).
- lets meet in person