Third party is most common cause why couples broke their relationship down and parted their ways. I talked few of the couples whose relationships were broken because of the third party and I learned few reasons why it happened.
I want to make it clear first that on this post we’ll be talking about the reasons why married couples parted their ways so that we’ll learn how to avoid having the third party enter your relationship. Again these reasons I learned are from the experience of married couple not of non-married couple.
There are women who take good care of their body and maintain its cleanliness when they are still young and not yet married. But when they’re married and bear children they tend to neglect their personal hygiene.
Some husbands complain about this on the early days. But after a long time they decided to be silent about it and keep their complaint within their hearts. Now, when time came that these husbands find other women, they’re tempted to engage a relationship with them. Thus, starts the problem with the couples’ relationship.
Wife’s Treatment to Her Husband or vice versa
There are men or women who don’t know how to handle their anger. There are even those who felt over-jealousy to their partners which most of the times resulted to beating or harsh treatment.
Don’t Enjoy Their Sexual Activities
Those men who are ignorant about sex don’t know how to make their partner happy during their sexual activities. The wives of these ignorant men were tempted to play sex with someone who courted them and who know a lot of ways in making them contented with sex.
There are husbands or wives who find their relationship miserable because they don’t have and even provide for their material needs. They sometimes are tempted to engage a relationship with others who are wealthy.
Feel In Love with a Friend
There are also other husbands or wives who tried to keep their relationship up, but in the end resulted to breaking their relationship down just because of the third party. If they’ll asked them why, they’ll just told us that they just feel in love with the third party and lost love with their husbands or wives.
So, how can you avoid the entrance of the third party into your relationship?
The answers to this question are just the realization of the reasons we talked above.
- Maintain your personal hygiene, especially when both of you will play sex.
- Treat your husband or wife the way you treat your own body. Don’t embarrass him or her in front of other people. Don’t ever hit her or him nor hurt him or her with your insulting words. Trust him or her for you to avoid over-jealousy.
- If you are a husband who is ignorant about sex and making your wife happy with sex, then why not ask experts about this or buy and read books about sex. But if you are a wife who is already experienced in sex, then guide your husband on what to do. I’m sure he’s mature enough to learn techniques from you.
- Be contented on what your family got and what can you afford to buy with. But you need to work hard and help each other earn money for your family.
- Follow the 5 points I shared to you on my previous post. And avoid making close to the opposite sex who is not your wife or husband. Impose limitations on making friends with them and avoid comparing your wife or husband to other man or woman. Learn to be contented on what your husband or wife is and learn to understand him or her.
- But the most important thing to do is: Always perform a devotional prayer to God along with your family. Remember that God is almighty so ask Him anything for your family and I believe that God will give you what you need.
Just like what I said above, these tips are just few of the ways you need to know. I will be sharing you more on my future posts. However, if you know more on how to handle relationship, you can send me your comment by replying this or posting your comment on this post.
- being the third party in a relationship
- third party manipulating your relationship
- THE THIRD PARTY IN THE RELATIONSHIP
- 3rd party relationship
- third party relationship
- third party into relationship
- third party in relationships
- survive trauma in third party relationship
- relationships and third party
- relationship – thirdvparty
- reason for having a third party in a relationship
- Powered by Article Dashboard christmas party entertainment
- literature about third party relationship
- how to handle third party relationship
- how to handle third party in a reelationship