In response to your request to send you the list of the requirements in taking the licensure examination from the PRC, I quoted part of the Exam-Application page of the PRC’s official website:
1. Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation with SCANNED PICTURES AND WITH REMARKS ?FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY?. View Res.2004-200. .(Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]) . Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
2. Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued of Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar)
3. Four (4) passport size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background
4. Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
5. Original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only;if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar)
6. Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board.
You can apply for the examination via the PRC Official Webiste, (click here), or you can visit the regional office of the PRC near you.
- prc online application for board exam
- PRC Gov Ph Exam Application
- requirements for nle retakers
- prc requirements for board exam
- prc application requirements
- requirements for let exam
- prc requirements for let exam
- prc requirements for nursing board exam
- prc requirements
- prc board exam requirements
- last filing for nursing board exam july 2013
- prc requirements for cpa board exam
- requirements for teachers board exam
- wen to apply for teachers board
- online filing for board examination