Finally, the Songs Lyrics blog’s got fixed. I’m sorry for suspecting any incompatibility between the WordPress software and the Server’s settings. I was wrong.
The real problem was not on the settings of the server which contradicts with the WordPress software. The problem was on the database. I checked the tables in the database and I found out that the “wp_options” is buggy. I tried to correct it by changing the values using the WordPress’ Option configuration but failed to correct any problem. So, I don’t have other options but to drop the table, “wp_options”.
When the WordPress detected that the database don’t have the “wp-option” table, it automatically opts me to reinstall the system (note: the system not the software). During the re-installation process, the dropped table is automatically created. This time the said table is already clean and correct. After setting up again the “WordPress Option” configuration, the blog runs again smoothly without the redirection problem.
Thank you so much (especially to Yuga) for suggesting me what to do. The direction you’d given me might be wrong but at least you gave me hint on what to do. Again, thank you so much.
After publishing this post, I will again hunt for the bug on my main blog “Learn Lessons with Selaplana“.