I was offline for more than a week already. I’m sorry for this. I was just too busy preparing things for my wedding. I just arrived this afternoon and wrote this post immediately. I wanted to post few articles for the past days but I just couldn’t because Hinunangan, Southern Leyte has no internet yet.
Yes! I stayed for several days in Hinunangan, Southern Leyte while my girlfriend and I prepared the documents required by the Iglesia Ni Cristo administration to members who want to get married. Then last Monday, our application had been finally approved, and we’ll be tied by the laws of God (not by knots) in marriage on the 3rd week of June 2008 in Hinunangan Locale of the Iglesia ni Cristo. You are all invited to witness as my girlfriend and I make a promise to each other to be wife and husband (respectively) ’till death.
Then Why Did You Say That Your Blogs Saved You?
Well, I am very much thankful to God for giving me the knowledge to blog and the chance to earn money from my blogs.
You know, since March 2008 I failed to be online regularly because I was always on my vacation. I failed to post articles regularly on my blogs and also failed to do SEO regularly. However, I still earn money from my blogs.
If I don’t have blogs and just working for a company (as an employee), I will be forced to take a leave of my job without pay. But my blogs saved me from this scenario and give me the opportunity to earn money even if I was not working for several days. Just recently, I learned that all my blogs are earning few dollars from Adsense, Project Wonderful, and other ad publishing network. And the income is enough for my June 2008 budget.
And just one more thing: The budget for my up-coming wedding is coming from my blogs’ income. My blogs really saved me.
Question: What stores are open on Christmas Day?
Here in the Philippines, almost all convenient stores are open on Christmas Day. The malls, department stores and other similar stores are closed in the morning but will be opened on 12:00 Noon.
Gasoline Stations usually do not have holiday and they are always open 24 hours in 7 days per week.
Need for Speed Carbon: Own The City takes handheld racing to a whole new level with all-new crew-based gameplay and an exclusive east coast open-world city. Settle an ongoing turf war by building an unstoppable crew, winning races against your fiercest rivals, and outwitting the cops. How you choose and manage your crew will be the difference between victory and defeat. The city is yours for the taking with Need for Speed Carbon, the ultimate in handheld racing.
- Crew-Based Racing – Choose up to two wingmen from your crew to race with you and trigger their unique skills on the fly to dominate the opposition and give you the ultimate racing edge
- Race and Cruise an Open World – Explore and race in a city filled with alternate driving paths, diverse race modes, and hidden secrets
- Control the City – Win circuits, sprints, lap knockouts, and other events on your rivals turf to take over the city one neighborhood at a time
- Licensed, Tunable Cars – Choose from more than 25 real-world carseach uniquely equipped with realistic physicsand then customize its look and performance to suit your crews style
- Customize Your Crew and More – Choose a unique graffiti logo for your crew, select your signature crew color, and load a custom soundtrack
Get it here.
Developed by Rockstar London, Midnight Club: L.A. Remix takes full advantage of the hardware to deliver the unrivaled sense of speed and style that the best-selling Midnight Club series is known for.
- Optimized for portable game play with quicker races and reduced load times
- Multiplayer racing for up to 4 players through local ad-hoc Wi-Fi
- Includes the additional map of the city of Tokyo, with its own unique races
- Los Angeles map includes real landmarks and streets, variable weather patterns and three different times of day
- Multiple game modes include Career mode with Reputation points and open-ended mission structure
Get it here.
You never thought it would turn out like this?an all-out chase where you’re both the hunted and the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate and take them down. The man you’re after is a maniac behind the wheel, and he’s driving like his life depends on escape, which maybe it does. He’s the one with all the answers you need, so track him down. That fleet of police cruisers in your rearview mirror won’t make things any easier. It will take all of your experience?and every ounce of skill?to outrun the law, take down the enemy, and unlock the truth that puts an end to this chase once and for all.
- Go Deep Undercover – Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate
- Highway Battle – Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary
- Criminal Scramble – Be a cop and chase down criminals in the Criminal Scramble Mode
- Chase Down – Tear across the highway and discover the Tri-Cities area as a cop while you chase down and bust your rivals
Get if here.
A cavalcade of officially licensed racecars, world-famous tracks and a new, progressive central game mode the World Challenge. As the piston-pumping heart of the game, the World Challenge has players competing through a series of international championship tiers, each packed with skill tests, specialised events and championships that span different racing styles. Each World Challenge tier is designed to enhance and expand your raceing. First, a series of tests and events will build your racing prowess in areas such as damage control, using the racing line, manoeuvring, timely pit stops and braking accuracy. Now you’re ready for the main event: the tier’s specialist Championship season with a series of closely-fought multiple car races on different circuits. Come first overall in the championship and you’ll move up to compete in the next tier of the World Challenge. Throughout TOCA Race Driver 3 Challenge, you’ll be racing the world as each tier has its own international location and theme: from the British GP, to the heavyweight touring cars of Australia’s V8 Supercars and Germany’s DTM events, through to American Race series across the USA and then to a global Masters championship tier where you’ll compete against the best of the best. Of course, with all this competitive racing, TOCA Race Driver 3 Challenge features spectacular collisions thanks to its realistic damage system; sparks fly when you bottom out, smoke billows from tyres, doors flap, windscreens shatter, wings get ripped off, spoilers break and fly from the car and bodywork realistically deforms with every impact. In addition to the World Challenge, TOCA Race Driver 3 Challenge comes loaded with additional play modes including Free Race and Time Trial. There’s also wireless WLAN multiplayer action play for up to a staggering 12 players simultaneously and further multiplayer action via Game Share, enabling up to four players to enjoy fantastic WLAN racing from one UMD.
- Take up the challenge with over 40 licensed cars, more than 50 incredible wireless multi-play and a huge variety of motorsports.
- New – World Challenge Mode:Prove your driving expertise in skill tests to qualify for exhilarating championships all over the world.
- Many Types Of Motorsport:Including V8 / DTM touring cars, Open Wheel, GT cars, Classics and Oval.
- Free Race Mode:Set up your race then challenge your opponents to do battle out on the track.
- Game Sharing:Up to 4 players racing from just one PSP Game. / Wireless Multiplay:Up to 12 players racing at once. / The most realistic damage effects in any racing game.
Get it here.
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition has more speed, more choices, and more chrome than any game has ever packed under the hood. The game developers hooked up with DUB Magazine — the authority on high-speed life — to redefine racing games. The stakesa re highly now, and teh action is insanely faster. Drive the hottest licensed SUVs, import tuners, muscle cars, choppers and luxury rides. Trick them out with the latest rims, trims, and upgrades, then take them out to open city races in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit. The multiplayer action features 8-player action for serious racing action with friends.
- Go faster than ever on much longer streets, reaching scary speeds
- Get from checkpoint to checkpoint while you outmaneuver aggressive, alone or in multiplayer mode
- New Garage Mode for adding high-end customization to your racing machine
- Add style to your ride, with wheels customized with parts from Cadillac, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Ducati and more
Get it here.
In Need for Speed, become the Most Notorious and Elusive Street Racer to smoke rivals and evade an entire fleet of cops. Master the art strategic cop evasion, engage and escalate in epic pursuits at your own discretion. Customize and build to tune your ride to go bumper to bumper with the super car icons. Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various regions that include edgy industrial and urban environments. The environment can be a friend or a foe. Players will master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to their advantage.
- Exclusive cop mode – In Tuner Takedown mode, gamers can assume the role of a cop. With a time limit on the track and an arrest target, gamers are challenged to pursue and take down illegal street racers.
- Wireless gameplay – 4 player ad-hoc mode and 2 player online mode deliver exciting and intense races against friends
- Exclusives tracks and cars – Need for Speed Most Wanted for PSP will feature unique tracks and cars not found in the console version
Get if here.