You have two options to do:
Step 1: Visit the SSS (Social Security System – Philippines) office near you and ask the personnel inside the SSS office to check your SSS account. The SSS personnel will tell you if your employer remit your SSS contribution.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the SSS Philippines.
I understand that the SSS management has put their official website to help its members transact some basic transaction with ease. Click Here to access the official website of the SSS. With this website you can do a lot of things related to SSS especially in checking your monthly remittance of your SSS contribution.
- how to check my contribution in sss
- how will i know my sss remmitance?
- check your philhealth remit
- how to update the contribution at sss?
- https://www remitload com/sssonline
- red logo sss employer id
- remittance of my sss contribution
- search my employers sss number
- social security system contribution check
- ss number AND MY CONTRIBUTION
- sss employer remittance philippines
- sss online contribution
- what if i dont know the employer number of my previous employer how to get static info in my sss
- what to do if company doesnt remit philhealth
- HOW TO UPDATE NEW EMPLOYER IN SSS