You have two options to do:
Step 1: Visit the SSS (Social Security System – Philippines) office near you and ask the personnel inside the SSS office to check your SSS account. The SSS personnel will tell you if your employer remit your SSS contribution.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the SSS Philippines.
I understand that the SSS management has put their official website to help its members transact some basic transaction with ease. Click Here to access the official website of the SSS. With this website you can do a lot of things related to SSS especially in checking your monthly remittance of your SSS contribution.
- how to check my contribution in sss
- how to know the sss number of your employer
- check remittance on sss
- how to remit sss contributions
- how to update the contribution at sss?
- how to view employer sss
- SSS Contribution by the employer
- sss employer remittance philippines
- what if i dont know the employer number of my previous employer how to get static info in my sss
- what to do if company doesnt remit philhealth
- where to check sss employer ID as i dont know it yet
- why does my employer did not remit my contribution on sss from May 2012 to Sept 2012? What should i do?
- how to know SSS employer ID of a company
- how to know my contribition to sss
- how to know if your sss