You have two options to do:
Step 1: Visit the SSS (Social Security System – Philippines) office near you and ask the personnel inside the SSS office to check your SSS account. The SSS personnel will tell you if your employer remit your SSS contribution.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the SSS Philippines.
I understand that the SSS management has put their official website to help its members transact some basic transaction with ease. Click Here to access the official website of the SSS. With this website you can do a lot of things related to SSS especially in checking your monthly remittance of your SSS contribution.
- check remitance from sss
- view my status in sss remittance
- sss remittance print out
- social security system philippines website sss contribution remit employer
- how would i know if my employer pays my sss contribution
- how to report employers who do not remit sss contributions
- how to remit SSS loan Payments
- how to remit sss contribution
- how to refund sss remittance philippines
- how to know if my employer paying my sss contribution
- how to check my sss remittance
- how to check my monthly contribution at sss
- how do i know my sss benificiaries
- failure to remit sss contribution by the employer
- employer did not how to remit sss loan payment