You have two options to do:
Step 1: Visit the SSS (Social Security System – Philippines) office near you and ask the personnel inside the SSS office to check your SSS account. The SSS personnel will tell you if your employer remit your SSS contribution.
Step 2: Visit the official website of the SSS Philippines.
I understand that the SSS management has put their official website to help its members transact some basic transaction with ease. Click Here to access the official website of the SSS. With this website you can do a lot of things related to SSS especially in checking your monthly remittance of your SSS contribution.
- how will i know if my company remits my sss contribution
- check my monthly contribution in sss
- when to remit sss contributions?
- how to report employers who do not remit sss contributions
- how to remit to sss
- HOW TO REMIT THE EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION IN SSS
- how to remit sss contribution
- HOW to know my agency remit the money
- how to know if my employer paying my sss contribution
- how to check my sss number
- how to check my remittance to sss
- how do i know my sss benificiaries
- which should you remit employers remittance of sss