Subscribers of this blog, “SELaplana“, asked me how to get the SSS employee Static Information.
Getting SSS Employee Static Information
Here’s how you can get the SSS Employee Static Information:
1) Visit the SSS office
The surest and easiest way to acquire copy of the SSS Employee static Information is to visit the nearest SSS (social Security Services) branch office. Ask the information officer on how to get this over the counter and follow the instructions given to you.
However, often times the SSS employees will just tell you to do the method number 2 below.
2) Visit the SSS Online website
The website of the SSS can be accessed by logging into www.sss.gov.ph and just follow the links their.
However, most of the time, this website is down. I don’t know what’s the problem, but I think, it’s because of the huge traffic coming into the website.
Anyway, the site is not down at all the time. You can still access it at night or at midnight (Philippine time).
3) Contact Directly the SSS Main Office
If you have problems doing the first 2 methods, then why not contact the Main office of SSS directly:
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. No. (632) 920-6401, 920-6446
Email: [email protected]
- sss employee static information
- sss static information
- member_relations@sss gov ph
- employee static information
- static information
- sss static
- sss static info
- employee static information sss
- www sss gov ph static information
- static information sss
- sss static form
- how to get sss static information
- sss employee static information form contributions
- www sss gov