Lots of our subscribers emailed me, asking me about the LET Registration and Exam schedule for the year 2009. But I’ve picked only the email sent to me by Miss Rona J.
I cho0se this site t0 ask an imp0rtant questi0n because I kn0w that you have an accurate and quick resp0nse.
I just want t0 ask the schedule 0f the registrati0n f0r th0se wh0 want to take LET (Licensure Examinati0n f0r Teachers) this year, 2009, and als0 the schedule of examination.
Thank you and c0ngratulation for getting m0re subscriber in your site.
Schedule of Registration for LET and the LET 2009
The registration for the April 5, 2009 Licensure Examination for Teachers has started already. The deadline will be on January 31, 2009.
The deadline for the September 27, 2009 LET will be on June 30, 2009.
Requirements for the LET Registration
- Original and photo/xerox copies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation with “Scanned Picture” and “Remarks: for Board Examination Purposes Only“.View Res.2004-200. (Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accrediting agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]) . Graduates of New Schools/Degree/Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to Operate.
- Original and photo/xerox copy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not clear, bring a copy from local civil registrar
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures with complete name tag in white background
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- For Married Female, Bring original and photo/xerox copies of NSO-issued Marriage Contract in NSO security paper. If NSO copy is not very clear, bring a copy from local civil registrar)
- Other specific requirements as required by the Commission and/or the Professional Regulatory Board. You’ll learn about this at the office of PRC.
- Amount of PhP900.00 for the Registration fee. Prepare additional money for the metered enveloped and documentary stamp and other things to buy.
Important notice from the PRC:
- No application shall be accepted after the deadline.
- Payment will be forfeited if you apply even if you know you are not qualified.
- Application whose entries with respect to name, date of birth and sex differ from the entries in the birth certificate, transcript of records and other required documents will not be accepted.
- Affidavit of discrepancies will not be accepted.
Previous LET Results
- LETRegistrationandExam 2009Schedule|NewsBloggingatSELaplana com
- registration of LET exam
- registration for let exam
- requirements for filling the let examination