Question: How can I get my Online Inquiry Username and Password if I don’t know my SBR Number?
If you are “self-employed”, “voluntary member”, “Non-working spouse”, or “overseas contract worker”, and wanted to register from the Online Inquiry of the SSS or Social Security System, then you need to know the SBR number because SBR number is required in the registration.
You can actually get the SBR number in your RS-5 (Contributions Payment Return) copy and just follow the guide found on the article, “Philippine SSS website Registration” under the question: What are the information required in registration?
You can try calling the SSS telephone numbers 920-6401, 920-6446, maybe SSS people can help you get the SBR number.
- sss contribution
- subject:SSS Website Registration
- sbr number sss
- how to reset sss password
- sss login problem
- how to reset sss account
- HOW TO RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD AT SSS
- how to retrieve my sss username and password
- sss member data record
- PICS OF SBR NUMBER OF SSS
- SBR IN SSS
- password reset for sss
- ow to retrieve your sss account
- My SSS’ Online
- MY SSS account registration