Question: How much will I get as my SSS Maternity Benefit if my SSS Contribution is 1,000 per month?
SSS policy’s answer to this question is this:
The maternity benefit is equivalent to 100 per cent of the memberâ€™s average daily salary credit multiplied by 60 days for normal delivery or miscarriage, 78 days for caesarean section delivery.
So, if you are contributing 1,000 per month, your SSS Maternity benefit will be the equivalent Average Daily Salary Credit which will be multiplied by 60 days or 78 days, depending on how you deliver your child.
Read the article, “How to avail SSS Maternity Benefits” for more information.
- sss maternity benefit calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard miscarriage support
- sss maternity benefits calculator
- sss maternity leave
- how much will i get in sss ceasarian operatin
- calculate maternity benefits ph
- policy of sss maternity benefits
- sss maternity benifit claim calculator
- sss maternity claim inquiry
- sss maternity loan form
- sss maternity reimbursement table
- sss maturnity process
- sss philippines how much i can get
- sss philippines maternity claim forms
- online of maternity reimbursement calculation in the philippines