Question: How much will I get as my SSS Maternity Benefit if my SSS Contribution is 1,000 per month?
SSS policy’s answer to this question is this:
The maternity benefit is equivalent to 100 per cent of the memberâ€™s average daily salary credit multiplied by 60 days for normal delivery or miscarriage, 78 days for caesarean section delivery.
So, if you are contributing 1,000 per month, your SSS Maternity benefit will be the equivalent Average Daily Salary Credit which will be multiplied by 60 days or 78 days, depending on how you deliver your child.
Read the article, “How to avail SSS Maternity Benefits” for more information.
- sss maternity benefit calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard miscarriage support
- sss maternity benefits calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard loan calculator
- how much will i get from sss for miscariage
- how to compute maternity reimbursement
- sss maternity benefits claim
- sss for maternity
- sss maternity calculator
- sss maternity is loan?
- sss maternity loan calculator
- sss maternity loan claim
- sss reimbursement table
- w w w sss online maternity loan
- www sss gov ph maternity loan