Question: How much will I get as my SSS Maternity Benefit if my SSS Contribution is 1,000 per month?
SSS policy’s answer to this question is this:
The maternity benefit is equivalent to 100 per cent of the memberâ€™s average daily salary credit multiplied by 60 days for normal delivery or miscarriage, 78 days for caesarean section delivery.
So, if you are contributing 1,000 per month, your SSS Maternity benefit will be the equivalent Average Daily Salary Credit which will be multiplied by 60 days or 78 days, depending on how you deliver your child.
Read the article, “How to avail SSS Maternity Benefits” for more information.
- sss maternity benefit calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard miscarriage support
- sss maternity benefits calculator
- sss maternity leave
- sss maternity reimbursement
- SSS maternity calculator
- how to process maternity loan
- sss maternity policy
- sss maternityloan
- how much will i get in sss ceasarian operatin
- •sss maternity benefit calculator
- www sss notification form com ph
- sss maternity benifit claim calculator
- sssmatermity leave
- SSS sick leave requirements