Questions: How To Compute Your (Philippines) SSS Monthly Pension?
SSS published the answer of the question how much monthly pension will the retiree receive….
The amount of monthly pension will be the highest of:
- the sum of P300 plus 20 percent of the average monthly salary credit plus 2 per cent of the average monthly salary credit for each accredited year of service (CYS) in excess of ten years; or
- 40 per cent of the average monthly salary credit; or
- P1,200, provided that the credited years of service (CYS) is at least 10 or more but less than 20 or P2,000, if the CYS is 20 or more. The monthly pension is paid for not less than 60 months.
In other words, which ever the highest of the result of these 3 different computation will be the monthly pension of the retiree.
You can also read the article, “SSS Retirement Benefits“.
- sss pension computation
- how to compute sss pension
- sss retirement computation
- Powered by Article Dashboard retirement system
- how to compute sss pension in the philippines
- sss philippines retirement calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard government pay
- Powered by Article Dashboard per inquiry television advertising
- sss pension computation philippines
- computation of sss pension
- sss pension calculation
- sss pension benefit computation
- Computation of SSS Retirement Benefits
- how to compute sss retirement benefits
- how much will be my sss pension?