Question: How to avail SSS disability benefits?
Only those members who suffers partial or total disability with at least one monthly contribution paid to the SSS prior to the semester of contingency are qualified to avail the SSS disability benefit.
What you need to do is prepare the following papers:
- Disability Claim Application (SSS Form DDR-1);
- Medical Certificate (SSS Form MMD-102)
- Other documents that may be required to support the disability claim such as clinical and laboratory tests results, x-ray; and hospital records.
- SSS digitized ID or E-6 (acknowledgement stub) with two valid IDs, one of which with recent photo.
And then bring these papers to the nearest SSS office to apply for the SSS disability benefit. Please read the article, “SSS Disability Benefits” for more information.
- sss disability benefits
- sss disability benefits philippines
- sss disability requirements philippines
- sss disability benefit philippines
- sss partial disability form
- sss disability requirements
- Powered by Article Dashboard maternity support
- sss disability loan
- maternity benefits philippines
- sss partial disability benefits
- how to avail maternity benefits from sss
- sss disability form philippines
- sss disability inquiry
- SSS disabilty benefits in the philippines
- partial disability claim in sss philippines