Question: How to avail SSS disability benefits?
Only those members who suffers partial or total disability with at least one monthly contribution paid to the SSS prior to the semester of contingency are qualified to avail the SSS disability benefit.
What you need to do is prepare the following papers:
- Disability Claim Application (SSS Form DDR-1);
- Medical Certificate (SSS Form MMD-102)
- Other documents that may be required to support the disability claim such as clinical and laboratory tests results, x-ray; and hospital records.
- SSS digitized ID or E-6 (acknowledgement stub) with two valid IDs, one of which with recent photo.
And then bring these papers to the nearest SSS office to apply for the SSS disability benefit. Please read the article, “SSS Disability Benefits” for more information.
- sss disability benefits
- sss disability benefits philippines
- sss disability requirements philippines
- Powered by Article Dashboard maternity support
- sss disability benefit philippines
- sss disability requirements
- sss partial disability form
- disability benefits sss
- Powered by Article Dashboard movies of 2005
- Powered by Article Dashboard online computer support
- how to avail sss partial disability
- philippines sss disability benefits
- philippine sss disability benefits
- how to claim partial disability from sss in philippines
- Powered by Article Dashboard back office support