Did you know that you can already verify your COMELEC registration online without visiting any of the COMELEC offices?
Yes! COMELEC has set up an online verification whether your COMELEC registration is still active or not… whether you can still vote (especially on the 2010 election) or not.
But it only works to those who are registered before June 17, 2009Â because the data used by the COMELEC Online verification tool is based on the submissions of the COMELEC field election offices as of June 17, 2009.
This is what we can read as the DISCLAIMER of this COMELEC Online Verification facility or tool:
Data is based on the submissions of our field election offices as of June 17 2009. If you think your registration record should be active, and this SEARCH facility gives you a negative result, please verify with the local COMELEC office where you are registered.
Pending submission of data from certain cities/municipalities, data from the 2007 Barangay Elections are still being used for this Search facility.
How to verify online your COMELEC Registration?
- Log in to Precinct Finder tool by clicking here or by manually typing this address: http://www.comelec.gov.ph/findprecinct/findprecinct.aspx into your browser.
- Then fill in the blank field as shown on the image below:
On the “First Name” field, type your first name”… on the “Middle Name” field, type your middle name… and on the “Last Name” field, type your last name. Then choose the month, day and year of your birthday.
- Make sure that the entries you filled on the form are correct. Then click the “FIND NOW”.
- After that, the result will be posted just like what you’ve seen on the image below. This image is the screenshot of the result when I tried to verify my own COMELEC Registration
Now, if you’re COMELEC registration status is already inactive, the “Precinct Finder” tool will tell you this message: “Your registration details cannot be found in the COMELEC database. Please make sure that you have entered the correct details.” This is the message that I received when I tried to search my wife’s registration information. My wife is actually registered before but she failed to participate the voting on previous elections. She already had registered again but not before June 17, 2009, just this month.
If you found out that your COMELEC Registration is already inactive (which means you can’t vote for the 2010 election), then just visit the COMELEC offices near you. You still have time to re-register. The COMELEC Registration is open up to October 31, 2009 (even during Saturdays and Sundays).
- www comelec gov ph
- www comelec gov ph/findprecinct/findprecinct aspx
- comelec precinct finder
- comelec gov ph/findprecinct
- www comelec gov ph/findprecinct
- www comelec gov ph precinct finder
- Powered by Article Dashboard requirements to become a mechanical engineer
- comelec precinct finder philippines
- Precinct Finder Comelec
- comelec gov ph
- www comelec gov ph findprecinct
- hht www comelec gov ph findprecinct findprecenct aspx
- comelec gov ph/precinctfinder/precinctfinder aspx
- comelec registration
- comelec finder com