Question: How to avail SSS Housing Loan?
First you need to know who are those members of the SSS that are qualified to avail the SSS housing loan.
- he is an active SSS member and has paid at least twelve (12) months continuous contributions or at least twenty-four (24) months total contributions;
- he is not more than 65 years old;
- he has not been previously granted a housing loan by the SSS, either directly or through conduit institutions, refund of contributions, retirement or total permanent disability benefit;
- he is up-to-date in the payment of all SSS contributions and other loan amortizations; and
- if employed, his employer must be up-to-date in the payment of monthly contributions and loan remittances.
For more info regarding the SSS housing loan, please read “SSS Housing Loan- Individual Housing Loan.”
- how to avail sss housing loan
- how to avail sss loan
- SSS HOUSING LOAN FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS
- sss housing loan avail
- how many contibutions to avail sss loans
- how to avail of sss housing loan?
- how to avail housing loans
- how to avail housing loan from sss phil
- how many months of contribution before you can avail sss housing loan
- SSS HOW TO HOUSING LOAD