Those who can become a voluntary member of the SSS are those who are:
1. Coverage of Separated Member. A member who is separated from employment or ceased to be self-employed/OFW/non-working spouse and would like to continue contributing.
2. Coverage of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). A Filipino recruited in the Philippines by a foreign-based employer for employment abroad or one who legitimately entered a foreign country (i.e. tourist, student) and is eventually employed.
3. Coverage of Non-working Spouses of SSS members. A person legally married to a currently employed and actively paying SSS member who devotes full time in the management of household and family affairs may be covered on a voluntary basis provided there is the approval of the working spouse. The person should never have been a member of the SSS. The contributions will be based on 50 percent of the working spouseâ€™s last posted monthly salary credit but in no case shall it be lower than P1,000.
They immediately became voluntary members soon as
1. For an overseas Filipino worker â€“ upon first payment of contribution, in case of initial coverage.
2. For a non-working spouse â€“ upon first payment of contribution.
3. For a separated member â€“ on the month he/she resumed payment of contribution.
- sss voluntary member
- how to become sss member
- sss voluntary requirements
- how to become a voluntary sss member
- requirements in sss to be vulantary member
- requirements to be a sss voluntary member
- sss reqiurements for non working person
- sss requirement for voluntary
- can a housewife apply for a voluntary member
- voluntary contribution
- voluntary in sss
- who can be a member of sss
- www sss voluntary registration
- REQUIREMENTS FOR VOLUNTARY SSS MEMBER
- register on sss as a volunteer member