I don’t have credit card that I could use to verify my Paypal account. But I have here a BDO Debit Card. Can I use it in verifying my Paypal account?
There are Paypal users who tried to verify their Paypal account using the BDO MasterCard debit card but failed. They tried to ask the BDO personnel, and they’re told that BDO was not affiliated with Paypal and BDO don’t allow transactions with Paypal.
In other words, you couldn’t use BDO debit card in verifying Paypal account.
Now, if you can’t get any other credit card with MasterCard and VISA logo then why not try the EON Card of Union Bank. You just need to spend PhP350 pesos (if I’m not mistaken) for the card and you need to pay the same amount every year for the card.
Visit the EON Card website for more information.
- Powered by Article Dashboard student
- Powered by Article Dashboard ask video
- bdo atm debit card online shopping
- paypal verify bdo debit card
- paypal bdo debit card
- KIDS OF BDO DEBIT
- is it possible to ask for summary of your transactions at BDO of your atm card?
- how to use bdo debit card for paypal
- can i used my bdo debit card to my paypal account?
- can i use my bdo atm card to paypal in pdf
- can i use my bdo account for paypal
- banco de oro visa atm card
- apply for banco de oro debit card