SSS Members Email:
1) I’m an SSS member and have contributed towards it before I left for
the US in 1986. I am 60 years old now, and a US citizen. Would like to
know when and how I can avail of my pension.
2) I left Philippines in 1989 and migrated to United States, now I am
moving back for retirement, how do I know how much my retirement for
SSS, I lost my SSS card but I have my previous employer address and
previous residence in the Philippines.
Those who can avail the SSS Retirement benefits are those SSS members who:
- A member who is 60 years old, separated form employment or ceased to be self-employed, and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
- A member who is 65 years old whether employed or not and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
Read “SSS Retirement Benefits” for more info.
But if you want a particular answer to your particular questions, please visit the nearest SSS office and ask the personnel about your concern.
- sss pension in us
- sss us pensioner
- sss pension for us senior citizen
- US SSS RETIREMENT
- us sss and dual citizenship
- us pension of american citizen - can you take to the philippines
- transfer of sss pension to the us
- sss usa pensioner
- sss pension usa
- 74 years old 9years member of USA SSS retirement benefits
- sss benefits in the u s
- retired over 65 can avail a bank loan in philippines ?
- im an american citizen now can i still receive pension form SSS philippines?
- HOW TO RECEIVE USA PENSION IN PHILIPPINES
- how to avail us sss pensions