SSS Members Email:
1) I’m an SSS member and have contributed towards it before I left for
the US in 1986. I am 60 years old now, and a US citizen. Would like to
know when and how I can avail of my pension.
2) I left Philippines in 1989 and migrated to United States, now I am
moving back for retirement, how do I know how much my retirement for
SSS, I lost my SSS card but I have my previous employer address and
previous residence in the Philippines.
Those who can avail the SSS Retirement benefits are those SSS members who:
- A member who is 60 years old, separated form employment or ceased to be self-employed, and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
- A member who is 65 years old whether employed or not and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
Read “SSS Retirement Benefits” for more info.
But if you want a particular answer to your particular questions, please visit the nearest SSS office and ask the personnel about your concern.
- 10years work when to have sss pension usa
- what are sss benifit as american citizen
- sss retirement benfits in the usa
- lost of pension of retired philippine military who become us citizen
- im a pinoy sss pensioner im us citizen now!
- how much get us citizen old men monthly pension
- can u lunsum my US sss contribution
- can I get my sss contributions when I migrate to the US
- Can i get my social security pension in the philippines if i am not a US citizen
- Can I apply for my United States sss pension in the phils ?
- can be dual citizen continue sss in philippines
- can a us citizen can still receive sss pension in the phils
- who can avail of US pension