Question: How Many Days Should I File My SSS Maternity Benefit Form?
From the article “How to Avail SSS Maternity Benefits“, the following can be read:
Is it necessary to notify the SSS of a memberâ€™s pregnancy?
Yes. As soon as a member becomes pregnant, she must immediately notify her employer (if employed) or the SSS (if separated/voluntary/self-employed) of such pregnancy and the probable date of her childbirth at least 60 days from the date of conception by accomplishing SSS FORM MAT-1 (Maternity Notification Form) and by submitting proof of pregnancy.
The employer must, in turn, notify the SSS through the submission of the maternity notification form and proof of pregnancy immediately after the receipt of the notification from the employee member.
Failure to observe the rule on notification may result to the denial of the maternity claim.
Visit the nearest SSS office for more info.
- my husband is a sss member can i claim for my maternity benifits
- sss maternity notification form
- sss maternity benefit release
- how much will i receive in sss maternity for miscarriage
- qualification for avail the maternity leave in sss
- rules on SSS mat-1
- SSS how to avail mat 1
- sss mat-1 cab file even 3 months
- SSS maternity benefit : filing days
- SSS MATERNITY BENEFIT HOW MANY DAYS
- sss sickness benefits for 50 yrs old
- Sydney maternity leave how many days
- until when can i avail maternity benefits from sss
- waiver of liability for sss funeral benifit claim philippines
- when to notify a maternity with sss