Question: How Many Days Should I File My SSS Maternity Benefit Form?
From the article “How to Avail SSS Maternity Benefits“, the following can be read:
Is it necessary to notify the SSS of a memberâ€™s pregnancy?
Yes. As soon as a member becomes pregnant, she must immediately notify her employer (if employed) or the SSS (if separated/voluntary/self-employed) of such pregnancy and the probable date of her childbirth at least 60 days from the date of conception by accomplishing SSS FORM MAT-1 (Maternity Notification Form) and by submitting proof of pregnancy.
The employer must, in turn, notify the SSS through the submission of the maternity notification form and proof of pregnancy immediately after the receipt of the notification from the employee member.
Failure to observe the rule on notification may result to the denial of the maternity claim.
Visit the nearest SSS office for more info.
- mail seedworld bayandsl ph
- sss maternity notification form
- how to file maternity in sss
- how to apply maternity loan
- can somebody file for my sss maternity notification form
- how to file sss maternity benefits
- how to file notification maternity benefits at sss
- how to file maternity to sss
- how to file maternity notification sss
- how can i avail maternity benefit from sss
- sss maternity reimbursement form