The email below was sent to us by the blog visitor through our contact form:
I received an email from someone I don’t know. The email is telling me to participate an email Paypal Making Money Scheme that promised me to earn money. I will not explain the process how, just read the email that I received and I attached here with:
EXTRA Cash For You $$$ 2010: PayPal 6 Dollar Money-Making Method Turn $6 into $36,000 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. Make money with PayPal for only $6 / Seen on Oprah and 20/20
As seen on OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal. Here it is!! You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never forget the dayâ€¦..
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR.
You send $1.00 through PayPal to each of the emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article in at least 200 Newsgroups. (There are thousands) I figured, what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. I found out that it follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $30.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $8,000.00 and itâ€™s still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and itâ€™s still coming in rapidly.
1) An Email address
2) A PayPal account (Itâ€™s free to sign up for PayPal)
You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you wonâ€™t be able to receive credit card payments from other people. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days).
STEP 1: Sending PayPal money: Send, through PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. To do this quickly and successfully, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to PayPal and click on the â€œSend Moneyâ€ tab near the top of the screen;
2. In the â€œRecipientâ€™s Emailâ€ field enter the email address;
3. In the â€œAmountâ€ field enter â€œ1â€³ (This is your $1.00 payment);
4. In the â€œCategoryâ€ field select â€œServiceâ€ (Keeping it legal);
5. Click Continue;
6. In the â€œSubjectâ€ field type â€œEMAIL LISTâ€, and in the â€œNOTEâ€ field enter â€œPLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LISTâ€. By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by â€œpayingâ€ for the service; and
7. Finally, click on the â€œContinueâ€ button to complete the payment. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. Thatâ€™s it!
New 2010 PayPal accounts to send $1.00 to:
STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etcâ€¦) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
STEP 3: Try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message boards. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)
All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money you make â€“ as well as everyone else on the list! Iâ€™ve began to see money roll in before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow maximum exposure.
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD:
Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news groups, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in a subject like â€˜MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARDâ€™, â€˜MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONSâ€™, â€˜MONEY MAKING FORUMSâ€™, or â€˜BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARDâ€™, â€˜PAYPAL 6 DOLLARâ€™, â€˜OPRAH 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL METHODâ€™. You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one and you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with the NEW list of email addresses included.
HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),etc. through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:
1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $506255) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375
As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!Iâ€™m not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000, but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed of the internet! You will begin receiving money within daysâ€¦HUGE influx ofÂ cash over the next 30 days!
Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work!! Good luck and happy money!!!!
My question is: Is it a legit way to make money using Paypal?
Actually, I also received such kind of email but the 6 email addresses listed are different. So, I can say that the one that sent you this email is not the one who sent me too.
With regards to the legitimacy of this scheme, I just couldn’t give you an opinion based on the laws of any states or countries. But by just looking at the scheme on how can one participant make money through Paypal, I think its a scam.
In the instruction on how to send money through Paypal, on the step 4 it says, “4. In the ‘Category’ field select ‘Service’ (Keeping it legal);”
We are taught to fool Paypal by telling them that we are paying the recipient on the services they did for us even if there’s no service or business or trading happened.
And another thing is, this scheme teaches us to do forum spamming, if not email spamming.
It might be true that a participant would earn money from this, but I will never join a scheme like this.
What about you?
If ever you’ll be invited to participate this kind of make money online scheme, would you gamble your money for this?
- Powered by Article Dashboard earn money at home
- Powered by Article Dashboard legal
- Powered by Article Dashboard is paypal safe
- Powered by Article Dashboard sending money to
- Powered by Article Dashboard no money
- Powered by Article Dashboard how can i get money
- Powered by Article Dashboard making money from home
- Powered by Article Dashboard money
- Powered by Article Dashboard hard money
- Powered by Article Dashboard from home make money
- Powered by Article Dashboard extra money from home
- Powered by Article Dashboard save money car
- Powered by Article Dashboard dollar store online
- Powered by Article Dashboard hentai anime pictures
- Powered by Article Dashboard how to make money from home