GDI or Global Domains International is a legit global domain registrar that offers the dotWS domains. If COM in dotCom stands for Commercial, the WS in dotWS stands for WebSite (It also stands for Western Samoa).
So, if you want to register a domain with dotWS, the GDI will do it for you since GDI is the exclusive registry of these domains.
Besides offering the dotWS domains, GDI also offers webhosting solutions.
But what makes the GDI interesting to everyone who wants to make money online and become rich quickly is its multi-level marketing (MLM) scheme. You as a GDI affiliate or marketer or dotWS domain distributor will be paid $1 for every recruits you have who will sell dotWS domains up to 5 levels deep.
How do you start making money with the GDI?
The first thing you need to is to sign-up an affiliate account with the GDI. Then you need to invest your $10 every month for the domain and webhosting of your promotional website. Your $10 payment every month is your ticket to earn money from the MLM system of GDI.
So, to start making money, you need to recruit people to the system. Every successful sign up of your recruit, you’ll be paid by GDI with $1. And the payment will continue as long as your recruits remain active in the GDI system by paying $10 every month.
You will also be paid $1 by GDI for every person recruited by your own direct recruit or for every person brought by the recruit of the recruit of your own direct recruit… (it is true down to the fifth level deep and unlimited levels wide).
To make it clear, just consider this example:
First you signed-up an account from the GDI, and you paid $10 for the first month of being member. And then you started looking for people who are interested for the dotWS domains and at the same time want to earn residual income form the GDI MLM system.
- You have 5 direct recruits. As long as these 5 remains active, you’ll earn $5 every month. So as you are earning $5 every month, it just means that you’re only paying $5 per month for the dotWS domain and its webhosting. And they are considered your first level downlines.
- But what if each of your 5 direct recruits got their own 5 recruits. So, there are 25 recruits your direct recruits have. And GDI will pay you also $1 each. So since there are 25 people recruited by your 5 direct recruits, so you’ll receive $25 per month while each of your direct recruits will be paid $5 per month.
- But what if each of the 25 people brought again 5 recruits. In other words, there are a total ofÂ 125 people recruited by the 25 people in your second level downlines, thus giving your the opportunity to earn $125 per month.
And what if each of the people in your downlines recruited 5 people again at it happens until your downline reached the 5th level. How much will be your income every month?
Your income in every level of your downlines will be:
First Level – 5 people = $5
Second Level – 25 people = $25
Third Level – 125 people = $125
Fourth Level – 625 people = $625
Fifth Level – 3,125 people = $3,125
So, your total gross income will be the sum of your income in every level: $5 + $25 + $125 + $625 + $3,125 = $3,905.
In other words, by simply spending $10 every month, you be earning $3,905.
But what about if the number of your direct recruits is 10 and these 10 got 10 recruits .. and so on.. up to the fifth level? Well, your income will be huge as well.
By the way, for the $10 you paid for the GDI, you’ll also get the following products and features:
- A Domain Name of you choice with dotWS extension
- 100MB Web Space to host your website.
- SiteBuilder. A tool used for designing your own website.
- 10 Customer Email addresses (e.g. [email protected])
- Free URL Forwarding – It can be used in redirecting your dotWS domain to your website using a non-dotWS domain.
- Professionally Designed Web Templates.
Some people consider the MLM as a scam… purely a ponzi scam. So, since GDI applied the MLM scheme into its affiliate system so they considered the GDI also as a scam.
But whether GDI is a scam or not, it’s all depends on your perception.
- Powered by Article Dashboard signs of pyramid schemes