There are many variation on how to prepare Humba recipe. But of these Humba recipe variation is just similar to adobong baboy. The only difference is that in Humba sugar is added.
- 1/2 kilogram pork cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 bay leaf
- 1 sachet (market retail) black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic and crashed
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt for good taste
How to Cook?
1. Fry the pork in a pan with the oil until it looks brown.
2. Then add all the other ingredients to the pan except the salt.
3. Let it boil.
4. Lower the heat and simmer until the port becomes tender. You have the option whether to serve the humba with just tender pork or soft pork. If you want the latter, just simmer for more minutes until the pork becomes soft.
5. Adjust the taste with the salt.
6. It’s better to serve it hot. But it’s just fine if it’s already not that hot.
- how to cook humba baboy
- how to cook pork humba
- humbang baboy
- how to cook homba
- how to cook homba?
- how to cook humba baboy filipino recipe
- how to make humbang baboy