The Iglesia Ni Cristo is building the “Ciudad de Victoria” (City of Victory or Victory City) in the province of Bulacan to mark its centennial on 2014. Part of this city is the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s Philippine Arena, EVM Convention Center, New Era University-Bocaue Campus, EGM Medical Center and Music Center (source: Manila Standard).
The Philippine Arena has the capacity of 50,000 and also allows another 50,000 people outside the arena. So far, it is the world’s largest indoor arena. According to the Hanwha Engineering and Construction official, it is three times bigger than the Korea’s largest indoor arena, the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium and twice the size of the America’s largest Arena.
The building construction is contracted by Korea’s Hawha Engineering and Construction. The dome is designed by Populous, a US architectural company firm.
Watch the Iglesia Ni Cristo News report:
If God permits, I will be there at that Arena to attend the centennial celebration of the Iglesia Ni Cristo. I already had visited the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s largest chapel, the Central Temple in Barangay New Era, Quezon City. I also want to visit the world’s larget arena.
Glory to God, our Father!
Philippine Arena Photo Update
Disclaimer: Photos shown here are taken from different websites.
- philippine arena update
- arena kapilya ng iglesia photos
- noynoy holds the building of philippine arena
- Noynoy Stops Philippine Arena Constructuion
- philippine arena updated skycrapercity latest news
- the biggest dome iglesia ni cristo picture
- the philippine arena dome updates
- update on iglesia ni cristo super dome construction
- Updates on Philippine Arena Construction
- w w w eglisia ni cristo arena
- Latest update phil arena
- latest on phikippine arena on facebook
- largest arena of the world update
- gamit ng phil arena sa inc pinahold ni pres pinoy
- gamit sa philippine arena hinuli