Hazel Jones, a 27-year-old a British from High Wycombe, Bucks has a condition called uterus didelphys. It’s a condition wherein she has two vaginas, two cervixes and two uteruses.
The condition of Jones has been diagnosed by the doctor only when she reached 18 after suffering from menstrual cramps. She started feeling menstrual cramps since the beginning of her menstruation.
According to her doctor, Jones has a septum or dividing wall between her two vaginas, which occurred during her own development in the womb.
Jones first suspected that something was wrong with her organ when her boyfriend told her that her genitals were not normal.
Hazel is not Alone in the Condition
After her story was shared at iTV, more women commented telling that they too have a uterus didelphys condition.
A certain Liz, said:
I have a vaginal septum and a bicornuate uterus.I found out when I was 26 hours into labour with my first child as both sides had dilated to 4cm and my baby had grown in the left hand side there was NO chance of having a natural birth.(delivered by c.section)it was a bit of a shock as the only problems i’ve encountered was i’ve never been able to use tampax during periods.I have had 2 miscarriages since my first child but have gone onto have another healthy child, both children born 3wks early..
i have 2 wombs 2 cervix and this condition got me into big trouble as a little girl my spare womb kept blocking, it was painfull untill 1 night it exploded and my halfwit doctor diagnosed miscarriage. it tore my heart apart as i was still a virgin…. im yet to meet someone who has experienced this and the rejection of being misunderstood as girl.i never did get over it.i have little faith in drs and have learnt incompetence doctors have the power to deny their mistakes…..
I have exactly the same condition too, I have 4 children all by c-section and my daughter has the same condition. My other 2 girls will have to be checked out when they are older. There is a group on facebook to share and get advice With 2 of my children I fell the 1st month of trying. There are a lot of doctors who don’t know enough about it a lot of people with the condition have perfectly good pregnancies etc. Periods are a bit of a nightmare and smear tests though!!
- Powered by Article Dashboard celebrities
- Powered by Article Dashboard children
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dentistry
- Powered by Article Dashboard basketball myspace
- Powered by Article Dashboard car show
- Powered by Article Dashboard myspace
- Powered by Article Dashboard basketball schedule
- Powered by Article Dashboard play the game movie
- Powered by Article Dashboard on line
- Hazel Jones
- Powered by Article Dashboard computer art galleries
- Powered by Article Dashboard army general officers
- Powered by Article Dashboard amusement theme parks
- Powered by Article Dashboard play game online
- Powered by Article Dashboard civil war general