The government has signed an agreement with the Iglesia Ni Cristo allowing the religious organization to buy the 6-hectare property in Barangay Commonwealth in Quezon City from the National Housing Authority or NHA. The lot property is part of the National Government Center East Development Project or NGC-East housing project.
The MOA also allows the Iglesia Ni Cristo to build a house of worship, pastoral house and the Iglesia Ni Cristo office within the 6-hectare lot.
The signing of the MOA (Memorandum of Agreement) was held in at the Coconut Palace on Friday, February 10, 2012. The four (4) signatories are:
- Vice President Jejomar Binay, Chairman of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC)
- Quezon City Mayor Herbert Bautista
- General Manager Chito Cruz, of the National Housing Authority
- Brother Glicerio Santos, Jr., of the Iglesia Ni Cristo
The Vice President explained that providing the house of worship in the government’s housing projects is one of the commitments of the government and it is for the benefit of the housing beneficiaries.
Building the World’s Largest Domed Arena
The Iglesia Ni Cristo is currently building the soon world’s largest domed arena in Bulacan, Philippines. The project is expected to finish before the centennial celebration of the Church. Aside from this projects, the Iglesia Ni Cristo is currently building houses of worship in several region in the Philippines and also in other countries. The Church’s goal is to build a hundred houses of worship in a year in the Philippines.
- iglesia ni cristo philippine arena
- Powered by Article Dashboard jenny movies
- iglesia ni cristo latest news dashboard
- iglesia ni cristo arena question by government
- iglesia ni cristo buying properties
- IGLESIA NI CRISTO HOUSING LOAN
- iglesia ni cristo housing projects
- iglesia ni cristo property
- Iglesia ni cristos properties