The release of the Naruto Manga chapter 590, “I Love You Forever,” gives us another hint on who Tobi is.
From the previous chapters, we learned that Tobi is the leader of the Akatsuki. But this truth made us wonder who the real leader of the Akatsuki after learning that Pain served as the organization’s leader. But through the following chapters, it was revealed that Tobi is the one who inspired, encouraged or ordered Pain to organize the Akatsuki.
Then we also learned that Tobi has a sharingan eye on the right. At that time, it was not yet clear whether Tobi is one of the Uchihas or just another shinobi of other clan like Kakashi who planted an Uchiha eye into his eye-socket.
There was also a time that Tobi introduced himself as Uchiha Madara, right? If not, the shinobi world believed that he is Madara. It was just made clear that He was not Madara when Tobi showed up to Naruto and Bee while the real Madara who had been revived by the Edo Tensei of Kabuto faced the 5 Kages.
With the Naruto manga chapter 590, Sasuke found out through Itachi’s memory that Tobi was part of the Uchiha Clan who has grudge against the Clan and Konoha Village.
Itachi who was then part of the Root headed by Danzou accepted the mission to annihilate the Uchiha Clan in order to save the Konoha Village asked the assistance of Tobi in taking the lives of the Uchihas except Sasuke, the younger brother of Itachi.
- Powered by Article Dashboard watch anime online naruto earlier
- Powered by Article Dashboard electrical engineering
- Powered by Article Dashboard watch anime online naruto
- Powered by Article Dashboard civil engineering
- Powered by Article Dashboard electrical engineering jobs in
- Powered by Article Dashboard television programming
- Powered by Article Dashboard contact details
- Powered by Article Dashboard only movies