Hi! My dad turned 60 last july this year and he wants to file his sss to get his pension. What will be the requirements he needed before going to any sss branch to file his pension?
Based on my knowledge about it, your father needs to bring the following:
- Passbook (if pension);
- Certified true copies of birth or baptismal certificate of dependent children;
- Certificate of cessation of business or practice of profession (for self-employed less than 65 years old);
- Certified true copy of Marriage certificate (if with dependent children)
- Proofs of filiation for illegitimate dependent children; and
- SSS digitized or E-6 (acknowledgement stub) with two valid IDs, one of which with recent photo.
- requirements for sss pension
- anong requirements for filing sss pension?
- email of marites balajonda in aurora colorado
- filing for SSS
- filing for sss pension
- sss philippinesretirement
- what are the requirements to bring when filing for sss spousalbenefit
- when to file sss pension