Photos or Pictures of flooded areas
in the Philippines caused by the 4-day non-stop
monsoon rain in August 2012
can be viewed here >> August 2012 Flooding in the Philippines
Several provinces were affected by the August 2012 flooding caused by the 4-day non-stop monsoon rains in Luzon. In Metro Manila, the following are the areas placed under the state of Calamity according to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council or NDRRMC :
- San Juan
- Manila City
Below are the provinces in Luzon placed under the state of calamity:
- Rizal particularly in Cainta, Rodrigues, San Mateo
- Olongapo City
Pag-ibig Members who are affected by the recent flooding caused by monsoon rains can apply for calamity loans. Here are the requirements for the calamity loan application:
- You should at least 24 months contributions.
- Your Fund membership should be in active status during the application.
- If you have contributed both Pag-IBIG I and Pag-IBIG II, you should have the required 24 montly contributions in Pag-IBIG II
- You should be a resident of the area declared under a state of calamity
You can file the application for the calamity loan at the Pag-IBIG office by doing the following:
- Secure and fill-up the Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Application Form
- Secure certification from the Barangay Captain that the member is a victim of the calamity.
- Secure the Sangguniang Bayan Resolution declaring the area under the state of calamity.
- Photocopy a passbook or ATM card with the account name and bank account on it.
- Submit it to the Pag-IBIG office.
- sss calamity loan 2012
- dumaguete city under state of calamity december 2012
- housing loan in the philippines sss in Quezon city area
- name of place of calamity 2012