The Professional Regulation Commission or PRC has announced the following rescheduling of application deadline and Licensure examinations:
For Guidance Counselors and Medical Technologists
The Deadline for the filling of applications for the licensure examinations of Guidance Councelors and Medical Technologists is extended to August 17, 2012 (Friday).
The licensure examination for Physicians (PLE) is reset to August 18-19 and 25-26, 2012. Here’s the program for the PLE in Manila, Cebu and Davao:
- August 18 (Saturday) – Biochemistry; Anatomy and Histology; Microbiology
- August 19 (Sunday) – Physiology; Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence; Pathology
- August 25 (Saturday) – Pharmacology and Therapeutics; Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology; Medicine
- August 26 (Sunday) – obstetrics and Gynecology; Pediatrics and Nutrition; Preventive Medicine and Public health
Room assignments will be posted on August 13, 2012.
For Metallurgical Engineers
The licensure examination for Metallurgical Engineers is postponed to August 25-27, 2012.
For Marine Deck and Marine Engine Officers
The following schedules for licensure examination are cancelled and examinees are advised to visit the PRC-Maritime Office and Marine Deck Officers Division for the rescheduling:
- August 10, 2012 (Friday)
- August 11, 2012 (Saturday)
You can contact the following numbers:
- 733-1046 – PRC Maritime Office
- 736-2253 – Marine Deck Officers Division
Examinees in Iloilo should visit the Regional Office.
The schedule for the licensure examination for veterinary medicine has NOT been changed. The examination will be held on August 28, 2012.