They said that you are selling online a cover for car that will make your car safe from flood. May I request for the price of it. Please tell me how can I send the payment to you and how will you send me the flood cover for cars.
I don’t actually sell a flood cover for cars and I am not an affiliate of the company that manufactures it and those that sell it.
I search the internet for the item you are looking and here’s what I found:
- The car-cover that makes your car safe from flood water is called Floody Car Bag.
- This Floody Car Bag is said to be an invention of a Filipino.
- The Car Bag is transparent. You can see your car even if it is inside the car-bag.
- It features easy tie-down and strap.
- It also has safety-reflectors for night visibility.
- And its most important feature is that it is not easily scratch and you can seal it to avoid the entrance of the water (It’s waterproof).
Watch the video below:
Here’s the instruction on how to secure your car inside the Floody Carbag:
- Step 1: Spread the carbag flat on the ground. Undo the zippers.
- Step 2: Drive the car at the center of the bag, either front or rear first.
- Step 3: Once the car is parked squarely in the middle, close the zippers. (But of course you need to get out of the car first)
- Step 4: Roll the front end of the bag. Bring both edges together. Fasten the hooks then place on the top of the car trunk so that no water will seep in.
- Step 5: Secure the two harnesses around the car. Affix it to a very steady and sturdy structure, such as a foundation post.
Again, I want to make it clear that I am not affiliated with the maker of the Floody Carbag and I don’t earn even a single cent in referring you to their product.
- water proof sealed cover for flooded vehicles
- www carbag com