After the naked picture of Britain’s Prince Harry taken in Las Vegas conquered the Britain’s print media, Catherine’s (the Duchess of Cambridge and wife of Britain’s Prince William) topless pictures taken by peeping tom were published by the Irish Daily Star on Saturday, September 15, 2012.
The Irish owner (Independent News Media) of the daily and its British partner (Northern and Shell) quickly asked apology to the Duchess of Cambridge, saying that the publication of those shots is unauthorized.
The St. James Palace condemned the peeping and publication of the photos and confirmed that in France, the legal action was acted by the couple against the publisher of the Closer in France, another media that published the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge (formerly, Princes Kate Midleton). The pictures that published in the Closer in France magazine shows the Duchess slipped off her bikini top while sunbathing.
Palace statement said, “Their royal highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them.”
- Closer Magazine France cambrigde
- catherine of cambridge topless
- iyot tube maniac live
- princess catherine topless
- Catherine Duchess of Cambridge topless
- scandal tube
- princess catherine topless photo
- Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge topless
- topless cambridge
- PRINCESS CATHERINE TOPLESS PHOTOS
- cathrine topless pictures
- princess catherine topless photo picture
- catherine duchess topless
- princess catherine duchess of cambridge topless
- princess catherina topless