After the naked picture of Britain’s Prince Harry taken in Las Vegas conquered the Britain’s print media, Catherine’s (the Duchess of Cambridge and wife of Britain’s Prince William) topless pictures taken by peeping tom were published by the Irish Daily Star on Saturday, September 15, 2012.
The Irish owner (Independent News Media) of the daily and its British partner (Northern and Shell) quickly asked apology to the Duchess of Cambridge, saying that the publication of those shots is unauthorized.
The St. James Palace condemned the peeping and publication of the photos and confirmed that in France, the legal action was acted by the couple against the publisher of the Closer in France, another media that published the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge (formerly, Princes Kate Midleton). The pictures that published in the Closer in France magazine shows the Duchess slipped off her bikini top while sunbathing.
Palace statement said, “Their royal highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them.”
- iyot tube maniac live
- scandal tube
- Powered by Article Dashboard las vegas shows
- assunta de rossi bong revilla
- Powered by Article Dashboard cooking daily
- Powered by Article Dashboard sports authority
- Powered by Article Dashboard purchasing magazine
- Powered by Article Dashboard las vegas entertainment
- Powered by Article Dashboard daily sport
- iyot tube princess cruises scandal
- Powered by Article Dashboard the daily sport
- catherine duchess of cambridge topless
- catherine of cambridge topless
- Powered by Article Dashboard las vegas entertainment show
- topless princes catherine