I learned that you have a Suzuki Multicab, what is the fuel consumption of it? Thank you.
My Suzuki Carry, others called it Suzuki Minivan is currently consuming 1 liter of Premium gasoline in every 16 kilometers. I am using this car for almost 2 years already.
But few days after I bought it from a dealer, it consumed 1 liter of Premium Gasoline in every 20 kilometers. I just can’t figure what might be the cause why its fuel consumption increased in almost 2 years in my hand.
And just a little trivia:
Suzuki Multicab is a brand that Emcor uses to name its refurbished Suzuki mini cars. It is used to refer Suzuki pick-up, Suzuki Carry and its latest model, and Suzuki doublecab.
- Powered by Article Dashboard cars gov
- Powered by Article Dashboard the force that through
- Powered by Article Dashboard models gallery
- Powered by Article Dashboard head on
- suzuki multicab fuel consumption
- suzuki multicab km/liter
- suzuki van multicab fuel consumption
- suzuki carry gasoline consumption
- what is the fuel milage of a multicab
- best engine oil for suzuki multicab
- petron fuel best for suzuki scrum
- multicab gasoline consumption
- how much a multicab fuel consumtion
- fuel pump for multicab