There are at least 13 people, most of them student, died in a road accident in the town of Sarrat in Ilocos Norte on Tuesday (October 2, 2012) morning, including the driver and conductor of the Jeepney when the said vehicle was on head collision with a 14-wheeler truck.
Authorities said, the Jeepney was going to Laoag City ferrying students. The driver turned the Jeepney into the other lane of the road to overtake another vehicle without noticing the coming truck. Both vehicles were on their top speed when the collided head on.
Twelve of the 13 Fatalities are:
- Ludwig de la Cruz – Driver of the Jeepney
- Glister Romero – Conductor of the Jeepney
- Jeremy Burgos
- Angelica Cruz
- Rylee Austin Canonizado (Evenlyn Canonizado’s 5-year old child)
- Evelyn Canonizado
- Angelica Malilay
- Jane Ashley Pumaras
- Steve Bueno
- Christian Vizconde
- Jenica Doropan
- Mikee Agbayani (Student, Mariano Marcos State University)
Most of these fatalities are students of the Sta. Rosa National High School in Sarrat.
The driver of the truck, Vencio Butac, is currently under the custody of the authorities. His companion was not hurt.
- Powered by Article Dashboard x online movies
- Powered by Article Dashboard national bank internet banking
- sarrat accident
- Powered by Article Dashboard chinese art
- HIGH SCHOOL SCANDAL
- most tragic accident in Ilocos Norte
- sarrat ilocos norte accident