President Benigno S. Aquino III signed Proclamation 488 on October 9, 2012 declaring October 26, 2012 as regular holiday in observance of the Eidul Adha.
Eidul Adha is declared Regular Holiday through the Republic Act No. 9849 signed into law by former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in 2009. But the date of it is movable and it is the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF) that recommends the exact date of the holiday based on the declaration made by the Saudi government regarding the said feast.
- october 26 2012 declared holiday
- Movie yousjiz com
- www video yousjiz com
- holiday on October 26 for muslims
- october 26 2012 declared as Muslim holiday
- october 26 2012 Eidul Adha
- proclamation 488
- special holiday october 26 2012