Yay! I am the winner of the Smart Ka-Partner Awards Top Prize for the Second Quarter Draw.
Yesterday (October 31, 2012), I was phoned by agents of the PrimeAce Marketing telling me that Smart’s Business Manager will be visiting me here in my home. I was also told that media personnel will interview me and my wife regarding the way we sell Smart loads and how we learn about converting my reward points to raffle tickets.
So, what actually made us (me and my wife) nervous was not the thought of winning a prize but the thought of being interviewed by media.
When the Smart representatives and PrimeAce official and personnel came, they surprised us by telling us that I am the winner of the 100,000 Peso prize of the Smart Ka-Partner Rewards raffle draw.
Wow! “Muntik na akong himatayin.” I just couldn’t believe that it’s the top prize that I have won… Netphone is already fine for me or even just a gift certificate worth 1,000 peso.
Hints of Winning
Actually, I already have hints that I am one of the winners of the Smart Kapartner Rewards 2nd quarter draw because of the events like:
- Earlier of this month, someone from the Smart (with 4 digit number) called me up and asked me information such as my full name, my complete address, my Smart retailer number, and my way of selling Smart loads. Then the guy on the other line assured me that the information he got would be kept and would be used by Smart only for the Smart Kapartner Rewards.
- Two weeks after that call, agents of the PrimeAce Marketing, the company handling the marketing of Smart loads in Southern Leyte, visited me here in my home and asked me photocopies of my current power bill, government issued IDs and birth certificate. At first I was hesitant to give them what they’re asking me until they told me that the documents would be used for the Smart Kapartner program. I also made them confess that I am one of the winners of the Smart Kapartner program 2nd quarter draw, but they never told me what my prize is. One agent even told me that I might be one of the winners of the netphones.
- During the latest Smart Retailers Assembly held in Tia Pacita Hotel in Poblacion, Hinunangan, while registering, a PrimeAce agent signaled the speaker about my coming.
Actually, I am not expecting the top prize. My wife rejected also the thought of winning the top prize because for her, we are not one of those lucky people who won top prizes. My wife told me that 10,000 peso is enough already for us. I also told her, netphone is fine. But it just turned out that 100,000 is the one.
Anyway, congratulations to me! And a thanks a lot to Smart Philippines for the prize and also to PrimeAce Marketing for tagging me as one of their valid Smart Load Retailers.
- Powered by Article Dashboard drawing lessons
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet business make money online
- smart ka partner rewards grand draw winners