After reading the story published by the NYDailyNews.Com about the fourth fight of Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, it is now clear why the Pacman was KO’ed during that boxing bout… Manny Pacquiao didn’t see the knockout punch of Miguel Cotto.
So, it was not Juan Manuel Marquez who sent Pacquiao into the canvas face-first, but Miguel Cotto even if Pacquiao’s opponent is Juan Manuel Marquez.
Pano kaya nangyari yun? Maybe, Miguel Cotto was there in the background. He’s invisible, that’s why Manny didn’t see Cotto throwing his knockout bullet.
And did you know who knocked down Pacquiao in the third round? It’s actually Ricky Hatton!
- Powered by Article Dashboard boxing class
- Powered by Article Dashboard california earthquake prediction
- Powered by Article Dashboard 2009 prediction
- Powered by Article Dashboard bikini boxing
- Powered by Article Dashboard learn boxing
- Powered by Article Dashboard earthquake prediction tools