Report spreads revealing the plan of Google’s Chairman Eric Schmidt to visit North Korea and a lot of speculations emerge as Google hides the real reason why a top icon on Technology and free access to information wants to visit a country that allow its citizens no access to internet but just to the few top officials.
- Schmidt was called up by the leader of the North Korea for a meeting because the North plan to hire Schmidt and his scientists in Google in the making of a sophisticated military technology by which they will make use of its newly installed weather satellite.
- The North Korean government is interested in acquiring stock share of Google for additional source of income of the government.
- Schmidt has a plan of sending aids to the North Korean government which is currently pursuing technology advancement. On the other part, the North is interested in buying Google’s driverless car so that the government to lessen their dependence in the oil produced by its neighboring oil producing countries. The government is also interested in Google’s other products such as Android phones, Google TV, and its Google Maps.
- What about a wife. What I mean, Schmidt might be interested in taking a second wife directly from the North.
- The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (the government of North Korea), wants to use the driver-less technology of Google for their war tanks, war trucks, fighter plans, and intel planes. Just imagine if a war occurs between the north and other countries wherein the North’s planes flying on the air and attacking other nation’s planes without pilot. This way, North can save its people’s lives during war.
Whatever Schmidt plans to do in North Korea, we will know about this soon.
- pechay com