Geodetic Engineer Licensure Examination Result September 2010
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 154 out of 400 passed the Geodetic Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Geodetic Engineering in ManilaÂ this September 2010.
The members of the Board of Geodetic Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Benjamin O. Mindajao, Chairman; Engr. Restituto U. Bautista and Engr. Pedro L. Noble, Members.
Registration and Oath-taking
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 but not later than September 22, 2010. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 1 piece 1â€ x 1â€ picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and
- to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2010-2013.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 1:00 oâ€™clock in the afternoon at the Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
Registration for membership with the Geodetic Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (GEP) will take place after registration as professional with the Board and the Commission.
Check the names of the new Geodetic Engineers:
Geodetic Engineer Licensure Examination Result September 2006
Kindly follow the links below to check the names of passers and other information:
- Geodetic Engineer Licensure Examination â€“ September 2006 Results
- Geodetic Engineer Top 10 â€“ September 2006
- GE â€“ Aberin to Eclavea â€“ September 2006
- GE â€“ Escobar to Noble â€“ September 2006
- GE â€“ Noval to Virtudazo â€“ September 2006
- geodetic engineering result
- oath taking of geodetic engineer 2013