Can you please send us photos of the flooded area in Metro Manila and nearby towns. Thanks.
I have here few collections of the photos taken from areas in Metro Manila and other surrounding areas affected by the August 2012 flood (Streets, Underpass, River, NLEX, SLEX, and others).
- flood in manila
- manila flood
- philippines flood 2012
- manila flood 2012
- philippine flood 2012
- philippines flood
- flood in manila august 2012
- Powered by Article Dashboard southern regional college
- Powered by Article Dashboard regional
- Powered by Article Dashboard college application
- Powered by Article Dashboard southern regional medical center georgia
- Powered by Article Dashboard list of hospitals
- flash flood in manila
- Powered by Article Dashboard southern regional hospital
- Powered by Article Dashboard regional news
Rylands Hall is now owned by the Iglesia Ni Cristo. The hall will be returned to its original use as a church (worship building) after it was being converted into a multi-office building.
The INC paid the Leck Group of £750,000 for the property.
John Rylands, a textile magnate, sponsored the building of this hall for the Union Church for Congregationalists in 1867. It is first called as Union Baptist Chapel.
In 1980s, it was converted into Rylands Hall and was used by St Vincent’s Housing Association as its office.
Now an INC Property
According to a Minister of the Iglesia Ni Cristo, the Rylands Hall will be used as the place of worship for the members of the INC’s local congregation of Manchester, District of Northern Europe, past of it as residential accommodation, and ancillary offices.
About the Rylands Hall
The Rylands Hall is located in Edge Lane, Stretford. It is a 7,378 sq. ft. building.
Rylands Hall Photo
Photo credit: geograph.org.uk