The PRC announces that the registration for the Nurse Licensure Examination on July 3 and 4, 2010 has started already up to April 14, 2010 for the repeaters and May 14, 2010 for the first time examinees.
The required documents are:
- Duly accomplished Nurses’ Application Form (NAF);
- NSO issued Certificate of Live Birth;
- NSO issued Certificate of Marriage (for married women);
- Transcript of Record with scanned picture and remarks: “For Board Examinations Purposes”;
- Record of OR-DR Cases (for 1st timers only);
- Summary of Related Learning Experience – (for 1st timers only);
- Four (4) pieces passport size (1 ½ x 1 ½) colored picture with complete name tag in white background;
- Community Tax Certificate;
- Examination Fee of P900.00;
- One (1) window mailing envelope; and
- Valid Identification Card.
More from PRC:
Applications can be filed at PRC Manila, PRC Regional Offices and its satellite offices. For those who intend to file in Manila, filing may be done at the PRC Central Office located at P. Paredes cor. N. Reyes Sts., Sampaloc, Manila or at the PRC Service Center in EVER Gotesco Mall – Recto Branch. One day campus processing of applications may also be done in some schools which will be scheduled according to zones. The venues and dates will be announced later.