Question: How Will I Know If My Employer Is Paying For My SSS?
You can do it by inquiring the SSS office regarding your SSS contribution. You can do it in two ways:
- Visit the nearest SSS office and asked for a copy of your SSS contribution.
- Use the SSS Online Inquiry system.
But just a little note… Most of the SSS offices will just tell you to do the option 2.
- how will i know if i have sss
SSS Members Email:
1) I’m an SSS member and have contributed towards it before I left for
the US in 1986. I am 60 years old now, and a US citizen. Would like to
know when and how I can avail of my pension.
2) I left Philippines in 1989 and migrated to United States, now I am
moving back for retirement, how do I know how much my retirement for
SSS, I lost my SSS card but I have my previous employer address and
previous residence in the Philippines.
Those who can avail the SSS Retirement benefits are those SSS members who:
- A member who is 60 years old, separated form employment or ceased to be self-employed, and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
- A member who is 65 years old whether employed or not and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
Read “SSS Retirement Benefits” for more info.
But if you want a particular answer to your particular questions, please visit the nearest SSS office and ask the personnel about your concern.
- sss pension in us
- sss us pensioner
- sss pension for us senior citizen
- US SSS RETIREMENT
- us sss and dual citizenship
- us pension of american citizen - can you take to the philippines
- transfer of sss pension to the us
- sss usa pensioner
- sss pension usa
- 74 years old 9years member of USA SSS retirement benefits
- sss benefits in the u s
- retired over 65 can avail a bank loan in philippines ?
- im an american citizen now can i still receive pension form SSS philippines?
- HOW TO RECEIVE USA PENSION IN PHILIPPINES
- how to avail us sss pensions
Those who can become a voluntary member of the SSS are those who are:
1. Coverage of Separated Member. A member who is separated from employment or ceased to be self-employed/OFW/non-working spouse and would like to continue contributing.
2. Coverage of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). A Filipino recruited in the Philippines by a foreign-based employer for employment abroad or one who legitimately entered a foreign country (i.e. tourist, student) and is eventually employed.
3. Coverage of Non-working Spouses of SSS members. A person legally married to a currently employed and actively paying SSS member who devotes full time in the management of household and family affairs may be covered on a voluntary basis provided there is the approval of the working spouse. The person should never have been a member of the SSS. The contributions will be based on 50 percent of the working spouseâ€™s last posted monthly salary credit but in no case shall it be lower than P1,000.
They immediately became voluntary members soon as
1. For an overseas Filipino worker â€“ upon first payment of contribution, in case of initial coverage.
2. For a non-working spouse â€“ upon first payment of contribution.
3. For a separated member â€“ on the month he/she resumed payment of contribution.
- sss voluntary member
- voluntary sss member
- how to continue sss voluntary contribution
- how to apply as voluntary sss member
- sss voluntary contribution requirements
- sss gov how much voluntary contribution for a member
- SSS contribution for students
- sss applying for voluntary member
- Requirements Voluntary contributions for sss
- requirements for voluntary contributions in sss
- requirements for applying sss contribution
- sss philippines become a member
- sss membership record
- sss requirements for voluntary contribution
- sss voluntary
Questions: How To Compute Your (Philippines) SSS Monthly Pension?
SSS published the answer of the question how much monthly pension will the retiree receive….
The amount of monthly pension will be the highest of:
- the sum of P300 plus 20 percent of the average monthly salary credit plus 2 per cent of the average monthly salary credit for each accredited year of service (CYS) in excess of ten years; or
- 40 per cent of the average monthly salary credit; or
- P1,200, provided that the credited years of service (CYS) is at least 10 or more but less than 20 or P2,000, if the CYS is 20 or more. The monthly pension is paid for not less than 60 months.
In other words, which ever the highest of the result of these 3 different computation will be the monthly pension of the retiree.
You can also read the article, “SSS Retirement Benefits“.
- sss pension computation
- how to compute sss pension
- sss retirement computation
- Powered by Article Dashboard retirement system
- sss philippines retirement calculator
- Powered by Article Dashboard government pay
- how to compute sss pension in the philippines
- Powered by Article Dashboard per inquiry television advertising
- sss pension computation philippines
- sss monthly pension calculator
- sss retirement calculator
- sss pension calculator philippines
- sss philippines pension computation
- Powered by Article Dashboard social security number
- how to compute sss retirement pension
SSS.net is a domain owned by someones else. But I know why you came here… It’s because you want to login to the official website of the Social Security System in the Philippines. To login and or register, just visit this post.
Check other pages related to SSS:
- www sss gov ph
- sss static information online inquiry
- Www gec-prcblogspot com
- www sss gov ph login
- www sss gov ph_online_inquiry
- www sss NET com
Social Security System in the Philippines
If you want to check your SSS (social security system) personal info and your contribution, please check here. Click here to know how to get the SSS Employee Static Information. Read this article too if you want to know how to get your own SSS ID.
- ramosjs@sss gov ph
- social security system ph
- social secruity system philippines employee static infromation
- www social security system com
- www socialsecuritysystem com
- www social security system ph
- social security system philippines
- Philippine Social Security System Benefits
- social security system com /ph
- philippine social security system static information
- www sss gov ph contribution
For the SSS Online Inquiry, just login here. Check also the guide on how to get SSS Employee Static Information.
But you should be aware of the problem of the SSS Gov PH Website. Here’s the list of the few comments of the SSS members who want to check for their SSS account:
causaren on March 21st, 2009 at 1:36 am
i need a copy of static report and i cant still get through the system for a month and a half. i’m awaiting for a job and i cant start cuz i cannot complete their requirements. can you please send a copy of that document.
krizia 10:10 pm Sun Mar 22 2009
walang kwenta ang sss inquiry system…. peste…. d man lng gumagana…
Elizabeth E.Ubod on March 5th, 2009 at 5:54 am
i ned my employee staistic information pls pki email naman po wait ko po yan ngayon……….thank you
lesterr 9:09 am Mon Mar 23 2009
bakit nyo pinahirap ang pag inquire ng contribution?ok na sana ung dati,.parang ayaw nyo ipagamit ang online inquiry,pati ung mga landline numbers nyo hnd makontak..hey!people of sss wake up!!!
remedios d. paciente on March 4th, 2009 at 12:47 am
kung puede ko po sanang malaman ang aking contribution…salamat and more power po
iza 10:10 am Mon Mar 23 2009
pati sa web wala pa ring kwenta ang gov’t services…
can you pls make a solution for this or else just pls cancel your online inquiry system rubbish!
- Letsehan selo u
- www sss scandal