I am a member of the Social Security System (Philippines). I paid my monthly contribution since then and I am getting 60 years old.
My question is: how can I avail the pension from the SSS?
The first requirement in availing the SSS Pension is, you should be qualified for it. Those who are qualified are:
1.Â A member who is 60 years old, separated form employment or ceased to be self-employed, and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
2. A member who is 65 years old whether employed or not and has paid at least 120 monthly contributions prior to the semester of retirement.
According to you, you paid your SSS monthly contribution since then. Then I think, you are qualified to apply for the SSS pension.
Just visit the SSS Office near you. Bring with you the following documents needed in the application for the SSS pension:
- Retirement claim application (SSS Form DDR-1);
- DDR Savings Account form;
- Certificate of Separation from last employer (for members less than 65 years old);
- Passbook (if pension);
- Certified true copies of birth or baptismal certificate of dependent children;
- Certificate of cessation of business or practice of profession (for self-employed less than 65 years old);
- Certified true copy of Marriage certificate (if with dependent children)
- Proofs of filiation for illegitimate dependent children; and
- SSS digitized or E-6 (acknowledgement stub) with two valid IDs, one of which with recent photo.
Read “SSS Retirement Benefits” for more information.
If you have questions, feel free to ask by sending your questions to us. Use this form.
- sss pension requirements
- sss philippines pension
- sss pension
- how to avail sss pension
- how to apply for sss pension
- sss pension requirements philippines
- how to apply for early retirement in SSS Philippines
- sss pension application
- sss retirement requirements
- sss philippines requirements for pension
- sss pension philippines
- how to file sss pension
- sss pension application form
- sss retirement philippines
- sss requirements for pension