I became member of the SSS when I was still working in a factory in Valenzuela. Now, I am a full-time house wife but my husband continue paying my SSS contribution.
I learned that SSS has increased already the contribution that its members should pay to the SSS. Will you please send me the SSS contribution table?
Here’s the SSS contribution table. I think, it is the latest one because the amount of my own contribution is still in that table.
SSS latest Contribution Chart or Table
- Powered by Article Dashboard social security card
- sss contribution table 2013
- philhealth contribution table 2013
- Powered by Article Dashboard free money making
- Powered by Article Dashboard wife videos
- sss table 2012
- Powered by Article Dashboard make money online and work
- Powered by Article Dashboard martial arts class
- Powered by Article Dashboard car alarms
- Powered by Article Dashboard my home page
- Powered by Article Dashboard system
- Powered by Article Dashboard health class
- Powered by Article Dashboard social science
- Powered by Article Dashboard work
- Powered by Article Dashboard best employers
I was a member of sss more or less 20 years ago. Now that i need it for my new employeer as a requirment. How can i retrieve my sss number so i can activate it as well?
J. D. Badong
If you forgot your SSS Number, just visit the SSS office near you and bring with you any proof of your identity like your Driver License, Company ID, Postal ID, Police or NBI Clearance, PRC License ID, TESDA Certificate ID and other government issued IDs.
At the SSS branch office, ask the guard on duty what to do and whom to talk with. Just tell him your purpose in visiting there.
With regards to your SSS activation, actually soon as the SSS receive your new payment for your contribution, your account will be automatically activated.
- how to retrieve sss online account
- how to retrieve my sss online account
- retrieve sss account
- sss activation
hi, a pleasant day.. I was planning to renew my SSS ID, somebody has stolen my wallet and unluckily my SS Id was there.
yet I still don’t know the requirements that I have to comply.. Do I have to pay any amount for the renewal of that card?
Secure first an affidavit of loss and then bring this to the SSS (Social Security System) branch near you. Ask the guard for the form and fill them up. After that, ask the guard again to whom the document and the request form will be given. Prepare 100 pesos to 300 pesos for the replacement fee.
Bring also with you any proof of your identity like other government issued IDs (Postal ID, Senior Citizen ID, Driver License, NBI Clearance, Passport, etc).
- how i can renew my sss id in the philippines
- SSS Card Replacement
- sss id replacement
- sss id card renewal
- requirements for the renewal of sss id
- REQUIREMENTS FOR LOST SSS ID
- Requirement loss of sss Id
- replacement sss id card
- replacement fee for sss id
- replace sss id
- my Sssc renewal
- how to renew lost sss id philippines
- how much to pay for the lost sss id card
- how much for lost sss id
- wheres my replacement sss ID?
SSS Pension Related Question
My father is 62 years old and he resigned 16 years ago but he complied the 120 months of the SSS contribution.
My question is: One of the requirements in applying pension is the separation form from the company where he was last employed but the company refused to give him since it was long time ago. so, what can we do? thank you so much and God Bless!
I think, you need to visit again the SSS branch near you and ask their official advice. They knew exactly what you need to do.
- how to check sss pension
- how to collect sss philippine pension from the u s
- how to inquire sss pension
- what to do if my sss contribution exceeds 120 months
If I am not wrong, Filipinos can retire at the age of 60. And at that age, senor citizens will start enjoying the benefits they paid, waited, and prepared for a long time. Just imagine this: you’ll retire at the age of 60; then immediately get the full social security benefits; and die at the age of 90. So, you’ll be enjoying your retirement for 30 years.
But in the US, Americans might not get their social security benefits until they reached the age of 70. The US government is working for this after the Obama administration received an advice from the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to cut the contain the budget deficit and debt.
According to Olivia S. Mitchell, a professor at the Wharton School, executive director of the Pension Research Council and director of the Boettner Center for Pensions and Retirement Research, as she seconded to the statement of the US minority leader, Rep. John Boehner, this move is just a fix to the social security system in the US. The fact is only few young Americans are paying for the tax, while elder Americans tend to live more longer. And during the financial crisis, the revenue fell, a lot of Americans retire, but only few are paying for the benefits.
With due respect, I would just want to ask and of course to know if our online system really works. I applied for SSS ID sometime on 2008, I understand during those time the issuance of ID was having problem that I was made to go back for about a month or two that incidentally I forgot such schedule and up to this time that I am here in Maguindanao.
It can be a good news to the SSS members who want to inquire the SSS system about their loan eligibility and load balance and also the number of contributions because SSS has launched its new Text-SSS service wherein members can inquire the SSS system by simply texting to the Text-SSS number.
To start using the new service, a member should text the word “SSS” without quotation to 2910 or 2600 to register. After successfully registering, Text-SSS system will then give you your PIN.
The new service will be available starting on March 8, 2009.
As of today, I still don’t know how should we text the Text-SSS if for example we are going to inquire regarding the number of contributions that we had paid already.
And another thing is: We couldn’t use this service in getting our employee static information.
- statement of account
- F PHIPPINE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM TEXTSSS@ 2600
- how to fill up the sss employee static information form
Question: Can I a Wife of an SSS Member Avail the Maternity Benefits?
I reviewed the SSS policies on Maternity benefits but I found nothing about the wife of an SSS member.
However, we can read this from the said policies:
What are the qualifications for entitlement to the maternity benefit?
1. She has paid at least three monthly contributions within the 12-month period immediately preceding the semester of her childbirth or miscarriage.
2. She has given the required notification of her pregnancy through her employer if employed, or to the SSS if separated, voluntary or self-employed member.
Is the voluntary or self-employed member also entitled to the maternity benefit?
Yes, A voluntary or a self-employed member is entitled to the maternity benefit provided that she meets the qualifying conditions.
From these, I just can say that only female members are entitled to avail the maternity benefits if they would file it in the right time.
For an official answer to this question, you better visit the nearest SSS office.
- can i avail maternity benifits my husband is the member
Question: How Will I Know If My Employer Is Paying For My SSS?
You can do it by inquiring the SSS office regarding your SSS contribution. You can do it in two ways:
- Visit the nearest SSS office and asked for a copy of your SSS contribution.
- Use the SSS Online Inquiry system.
But just a little note… Most of the SSS offices will just tell you to do the option 2.
- how will i know if i have sss
Question: How Can I Get a Print Out of SSS Contribution?
You can actually get a print out of your SSS contribution at any offices of the SSS or Social Security System in the Philippines.
But after the launching of the SSS Online Inquiry System, most of these offices will not give you anymore your SSS Contribution printout. Instead you’ll be advice to get a copy of it from the Internet by logging into the SSS Online Inquiry Website.
Read the SSS Website Registration for you to know how to register with the SSS Online Inquiry Website.
- sss print out contribution
- sss contribution print out
- credited payments for SSS print out
- STATIC PRINT OUT OF SSS CONTRIBUTION
- sss static information print out
- sss employment history print out
- sss contribution table 1990
- social security system print out contribution
- how to print sss contribution online
- how to print out the sss contribution
- how to get a copy of my SSS contribution online
- how can i get my SSS contribution print out?
- get copy of sss contribution
- get a print out of contribution on SSS
- www sss gov com ph/printout